Athlean-RX X-Cite Overview
When choosing a workout program or supplement, knowing who to trust is one of the most challenging things to figure out.
Some of these companies are what I like to call “One Product Wonders” where they just decide to make 1 cheap product, market the hell out of it, and make a quick buck before anyone realizes that the product is pure crap.
Some companies are better established and make some decent products, but maybe their formulas are weak, and you don’t get out of it what you would hope, especially when they cost an arm and a le.g.
Athlean-RX was a company created with that in mind.
They promise to cut through the confusion so you know just what you’re getting, and that’s quality, well-researched products that deliver what they promise, without costing an arm and a le.g. Athlean-RX X-Cite is their pre workout formula and one of their flagship products.
We decided to check it out and see if it’s as good as they say.
How Athlean-RX X-Cite Works
Most pre workouts are about giving you energy for your workouts and providing you with the mechanism for producing more nitric oxide for better muscle pumps and better results.
Athlean-RX X-Cite goes further by providing ingredients that help with hydration and with post workout recovery.
Taking Athlean-RX X-Cite before your workout, keeps you motivated and energized throughout your workout, with no crash, and it helps in every aspect of the process so you work out at your hardest, recovery fully, and get results.
Athlean-RX X-Cite Ingredients
One thing to note about Athlean-RX X-Cite is that they list not only their ingredients, but also in some cases the amounts, and the amounts are significant.
- The X-CeleRush Release Energy Blend which includes 200 mg of caffeine as well as Beta-Alanine for preventing muscle fatigue, Great Tea Leaf Extract, and Guarana Seed.
- The X-Cite Crash Protector Matric which includes 2300 mg of L-Taurine for cell hydration and energy as well as muscle building and 400 mg of L-Carnitine for converting fat to energy.
- The Power Surge BCAA/Whey Protein Primer which contains Whey Protein concentrate for increasing metabolic rate and muscle building and important Branched Chain Amino Acids for immediate energy as well as post workout muscle recovery.
- The Advanced Nitric NRG Delivery Complex which is bacically 3200 mg of L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate for increasing the body’s production of nitric oxide.
This increase provides better energy and pumps, leading to real results from every workout.
Instructions are to mix one scoop of Athlean-RX X-Citewith water, milk, or juice about half an hour before working out.
Athlean-RX X-Cite Pros and Cons
Advantages of Athlean-RX X-Cite
- It’s reasonably priced.
- It contains a fairly wide range of ingredients and at decent levels.
- It was developed by personal trainer, Jeff Cavaliere.
Disadvantages of Athlean-RX X-Cite
- It only comes in one flavor (Orange Crush)
- Personal Athlean-RX X-Cite reviews are difficult to find.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Athlean-RX X-Cite through the official website.
A tub contains 30 servings and costs $34.99.
There really are hundreds of pre workouts to choose from.
Some don’t even deserve your first look, much less a second one.
Athlean-RX X-Cite is worth that second look.
The fact that the ingredients are there at such significant levels is a good sign that this product may actually do you some good.
If you like the orange flavor, I would give it a try.
Have You Used Athlean-RX X-Cite? Leave Your Review Below!
Check Out One Of My Top Pre / Post Workout Supplements – Crazy Mass
I’ve been researching pre and post workout products for years now, and recently came across a great combo of supplements called the Crazy Mass Cutting Stack.
This stack combines 4 different supplements that are used in conjunction to provide great results.
I recently got a chance to test it out and post my feedback, click here to read my official review.
How People Found This Review:and athlean x supplements, and athlean-x suplements, and where to buy athlean x protien, and athlean rx supplements, and athlean x supplement review, and athlen rx
There are no user reviews for this post.
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
No Questions Have Been Answered For This Article.
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE "Get Ripped" Ebook!
Sign Up For Our FREE 41 Page Ebook
"How To Get Lean, Ripped, and Strong Quickly"
Includes Three Free Bonuses ($23 Value):
- Free "Big List Of Foods You Can Eat" Quick Reference Sheet
- Free Get Ripped Workout Log
- Free Sample Meal Plans