Enduranz is a male enhancement supplement made by a company in the Philippines called Nattural Quality Corporation.
Enduranz is a daily supplement that promises to bring back some of the “male energies” that sometimes lessen with age or the stresses of daily life.
With pictures of a happy young couple with a child and another on the way, the marketing is geared toward helping you live the good life, complete and satisfying.
There isn’t a whole lot more information on the product website, but there’s enough to piece together pretty much everything we need to find out whether or not Enduranz is worth your time, effort, and money.
The main active ingredients are listed and their functions are briefly explained on the website.
- Tongkat Ali which works on increasing the level of free testosterone available for use by the body.
It goes after SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globule) which attaches itself to testosterone making it useless.
By doing this, it keeps the testosterone available to increase male virility, libido, and strength.
- Baraba which improves metabolism for greater health, energy, and stamina.
- Malungay which is an antioxidant and a great source of calcium.
- Gotu Kola which acts as an aphrodisiac and increases the amount of blood flowing into the penis.
You are instructed to take 1 capsule 10 minutes before a mean twice per day.
It doesn’t say how long till you can expect Enduranzto start working, but generally these kinds of daily supplements takes3 to 6 weeks to start to really kick in.
Enduranz Pros and Cons
Everything’s got its good and bad sides.
It’s always a good idea to look at both before diving in and buying a new product.
Advantages of Enduranz
- It only requires you to take 1 capsule at a time.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Its primary ingredient, Tongkat Ali, increases free testosterone.
Disadvantages of Enduranz
- There isn’t a whole lot of information about the product and the company.
- We were unable to find any Enduranz reviews or discussions by actual customers.
- It does not contain L-Arginine.
- We don’t know if we have a complete or partial ingredient list.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Enduranz from the official product website.
Currently, 90 capsules, which would work out to a 45 day supply, sell for about $50.
We’ve got no reason to believe Enduranz wouldn’t be effective, but on the other hand, we’ve got no reason to believe that it would either.Given that’s it’s made and sold in the Philippines, and there doesn’t seem to be any major benefit from using it, we think you’d do well to skip the Enduranz and use something that can offer more concrete evidence of its effectiveness.
Have You Used Enduranz? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice For Male Enhancement – Vigrx Plus
Not only is Vigrx Plus designed to help boost overall stamina and libido, but it’s also the only product in its category to be clinically studied and PROVEN to work.
Click Here to read more about my specific results with Vigrx Plus
How People Found This Review:
and enduranz, and enduranz capsule, and enduranz review, and endurance capsule, and enduranz side effects, and enduranz effect
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
My husband taking aspirin is there any effect if he takes the enduranz? -Regina
I haven't heard of an issue with aspirin, but check the warning label to be sure.- Rob
Me and my husband are 5yrs of living together now, I've heard of this supplement enduranz. Is this can help us to have a child? -loraine
It is a performance enhancing supplement. It doesn't increase your chances of conceiving. for fertility issues, you should consult your doctors.- Rob
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!