Epiq Test Review – Does It Work?September 19, 2013 • By Rob Miller
Epiq Test Overview
Once you hit your forties, working out just doesn’t seem to yield the same results as it used to. One of the biggest reasons for this is that as you age, your body produces less and less testosterone. So who needs testosterone? You do. Testosterone is the male sex hormone that helps men maintain a higher muscle to fat ratio than women, provides energy, increases stamina and endurance, and improves sex drive and performance. Without it, you just can’t quite do the things you used to.
Loss of testosterone as you age is completely natural and expected, so it doesn’t require medical treatment. It’s just another side effect of growing older. But that doesn’t mean you go down without a fight. Fortunately, there are natural supplements you can take to help your body boost back up its testosterone making mechanisms. Epiq Test from GNC is one of them.
Epiq Test promises to deliver anabolic results naturally and without side effects. The entire Epiq line of products uses as a selling point the fact that they are all clean, with no harmful impurities, no undisclosed ingredients, no artificial colors or dyes, and nothing illegal or banned. Yet by using Epiq Test, you’ll find yourself with greater strength, more endurance, increased lean muscle mass, and a boosted sex drive.
The Epiq Test formula approaches testosterone building from a couple different angles, using ingredients that each approach the situation a little differently. The ingredient list includes:
- Tribulus Terrestris which stimulates the pituitary gland to release more luteinizing hormone. This increase in luteinizing hormone signals to the testes to produce more testosterone.
- Boron which has been shown in studies to increase free testosterone by decreasing the presence of SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) which binds up testosterone, making it unavailable to the body for use. It also has an estrogen blocking effect so it prevents the testosterone you have from being converted to estrogen.
- Maca Root which is an effective estrogen blocker.
- Stinging Nettle Root Extract which also lowers the presence of SHBG.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract which has been shown to increase testosterone levels.
The recommended Epiq Test dose is just 1 caplet per day with a glass of water.
Epiq Test Pros and Cons
Advantages of Epiq Test
- You only have to take one pill per day.
- A bottle lasts 2 months.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Epiq Test approaches testosterone boosting using several effective ingredients.
- It’s backed buy GNC.
Disadvantages of Epiq Test
- There are plenty of negative Epiq Test reviews from guys who say it did absolutely nothing.
- It’s expensive.
Where to Buy
Epiq Test is a GNC product so you can buy it at the online store or your local GNC shop. The 60-count bottle retails for $79.95. You can get it for a bit less on Amazon.
While the ingredient profile looks fairly good, Epiq Test just doesn’t seem to pan out, according to the majority of reviews we saw. There are some good, effective testosterone boosting supplements out there. Epiq Test just isn’t it.
Have You Used Epiq Test? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice for Building Testosterone – Testofuel
Low Testosterone levels affect close to 50 million American men, and are responsible for weight gain, energy loss, and erectile dysfunction issues. Testofuel uses a specialized combination of all natural herbs and extracts to help give you a powerful boost in muscle mass and energy.
I recently had a chance to personally test out Testofuel for a period of 3 months, and have written up my full review and results.