XPI, the makers of Liponox, believe that they have discovered the secret to fast weight loss, and put it in their pill. The basic idea is fairly simple.
Instead of focusing on just one or two aspects of weight loss, go all in and include them all.
That means that with Liponox, you’re getting:
- Metabolism Boosters
- Energy Enhancers
- Appetite Suppressors
- Carb Blockers
And by taking this multi-pronged approach, you’ll move toward your goals faster, providing you with the motivation you need to get you all the way there.
So let’s take a look at how exactly Liponox accomplishes this.
Liponox Ingredients and How They Work
The two primary ingredients in focus are Cissus Quadranularis and Green Tea Extract.
- Cissus Quadrangularis is a vine that grows in Asia and Africa.
In studies, it’s helped participants lose almost 3 times as much weight as those using the placebo.
It may also help with symptoms of diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and high cholesterol.
- Phytosome Green Tea is a modified version of Green Tea that absorbs more quickly so it can get to work burning fat right away.
It’s the EGCG in Grean Tea that helps burn up fat cells and in addition to that, it’s full of antioxidants to keep the rest of your cells healthy.
The formula consists almost exclusively of caffeine sources:
- Green Coffee Extract with 50% Chlorogenic Acid which helps prevent the formation of fat in your body while also promoting the burning of the fat you already have. (It also has caffeine)
- Guarana which is basically a form of caffeine to provide energy and fat burning.
- Yerba Mate which is another caffeine stimulant for energy and fat burning, as well as appetite suppression.
- Black Tea and White Tea which are two more caffeine sources.
- DiCaffeine Malate which is yet another form of caffeine.
- Gotu Kola which reduces stress.
- Oolong Tea which is yet more caffeine.
- Kola Nut which is you guessed it, more caffeine.
Instructions are to take 2 capsules at a time, but there is no information about how many times a day you need to take a serving.
Liponox Pros and Cons
Advantages of Liponox
- It contains several ingredients that will help you lose weight.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Liponox
- It contains mostly caffeine.
- There are no instructions offered for how to use Liponox.
- The Liponox reviews I found were mixed, leaning toward the negative.
There isn’t much talk of side effects from too many stimulants, but there’s lots of talk of it being ineffective.
- It’s expensive.
Where to Buy
There’s an official website where you can buy Liponox, and it’s also available through other online outlets.
A single bottle costs $59.95 at the website and slightly less at Amazon.
If you go through the website and buy multiple bottles, you’ll get a per bottle discount.
You will also be covered by the 90 day guarantee.
The guarantee covers one empty bottles and all other unopened ones returned within the 90 days.
Liponox relies too heavily on caffeine and not enough on fat burning ingredients.
You will certainly lose water weight with this stuff, and you’ll probably not be very hungry.
But for the money, there are better weight loss products than Liponox.
Have You Used Liponox? Leave Your Review Below!
There are no user reviews for this post.