My Personal Results
Pros and Cons
Where to Buy
In today’s world, everyone wants an edge, something to set them apart from the crowd, to help them reach ever-changing goals, and to keep focused and motivated in times of stress.
You can eat right, exercise, get enough water and rest, and all those things help. But what if you could do even more?
What if you could take a pill that eliminates brain fog and improves your ability to pay attention, remember, and concentrate?
Provasil is a dietary supplement that claims to be that pill.
Provasil is marketed toward men and women who are starting to see that normal yet annoying loss of mental acuity that often comes with age.
Forgetting where you left your keys or why you came into the room, searching for that word that’s on the tip of your tongue.
Struggling to stay focused on the task at hand.
Taking Provasil can combat all of these issues.
And while their primary marketing focus is on age-related decline, Provasil can be used by anyone wanting to boost their mental faculties.
Provasil Ingredients and How They Work
Provasil belongs to a growing category of supplements called Nootropics.
These are modeled after Adderall, the prescription ADHD drug used off-label by so many people due to its ability to improve cognitive function, even if you don’t have ADHD.
But Provasil and the others use natural ingredients and they don’t require a prescription.
Essentially you can call them the legal, over the counter version of drugs like Adderall.
The formula for Provasil is provided on their website, and they take the time to explain how each component works.
The list includes:
- Vitamin C for boosting immune system functioning and reaching optimal brain function, especially in the area of memory.
It’s also an antioxidant which protects brain cells against oxidative damage.
- Folic Acid which supports brain function as we age, specifically memory, word fluency, and information processing.
- Vitmain B12 which supports memory.
- Choline Bitartrate which helps strengthen cells and provides a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine for better memory, mental alertness, and concentration.
- L-Tyrosine which is associated with improved cognitive performance in times of stress.
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine which neutralizes free radicals, protecting the brain from oxidative stress.
It also raises aetylcholine levels as well.
- Bacopa Monnieri which has been shown in clinical tests to improve information processing in older adults.
- Ginkgo Leaf for boosting blood flow to the brain, for better attention and memory.
- Phosphatidylserine which is necessary to keep healthy cell membranes and regulate synapse and reception action and the release of neurotransmitters.
- L-Glutamine for increased alertness.
- Phosphatidylcholine which also boosts acetylcholine levels for improved mental functioning.
- Panax Ginseng Root which has been shown to improve mental alertness.
- Resveratrol which in an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) which is an omeg-3 fatty acid found in salmon.
It strengthens cell structure and improves nutrient transportation and cellular communication.
The recommended dose is 1-2 Provasilcapsules in the morning with a meal or snack.
It’s not recommended that you take it on an empty stomach.
Click Here to see a photo of the label.
My Personal Results
I purchased a bottle of Provasil on Amazon for $77, which categorizes it as one of the more expensive nootropic supplements I’ve ever bought.
In hindsight, this was pretty stupid of me because they sell it on their official website for $49.95.
Oh well, maybe by taking Provasil it would make me smart enough to avoid doing things like that in the future 🙂
Anyway, I took the recommended dose of 1 – 2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach for a few weeks.
At first, it “felt” like it was doing something.
I felt a small wave of clarity wash over me.
It wasn’t anything dramatic, but rather a subtle cognitive effect.
This effect only seemed to last for the first couple of days, and then more or less dissappeared.
I don’t know if it was a placebo effect or what, but It didn’t seem to provide the benefits it was promising.
Those promises include a boost in memory, which is a hard thing to quantify.
Was I remembering things better while on it? Not really.
Did I feel more mentally alert and ready to take on the tasks of the day? Not really.
Did it provide “mind blowing” focus and creativity?
Maybe a small amount at first, but this didn’t last.
Provasil Pros and Cons
Advantages of Provasil
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There’s a 60 day money back guarantee.
- It’s relatively affordable.
- The formula is fairly comprehensive.
- The website contains several positive testimonials from customers.
Disadvantages of Provasil
- No clinical tests have been performed on Provasil, though some have been done with certain ingredients.
- There’s a small amount of independent reviews (specifically on Highya), but it doesn’t have a very good rating.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Provasil through the official website, https://www.provasil.com/.
A single bottle is a one month supply and costs $49.95. There are discounts, including free bottles and free shipping if you buy multiple bottles at once.There’s a 60 day money back guarantee as well.
I checked with some of the larger store chains like Walmart, Walgreens, CVS / Rite Aid, and GNC, and none of them are selling Provasil as of this review.
Provasil has a nice, comprehensive nootropic formula that includes vitamins as well as important neurotransmitter ingredients and herbal cognitive enhancers.
Does it really work? Well for me, it didn’t do much.
I’ve found that with nootropics, what works for some people doesn’t necessarily work for everyone, so sometimes, you have to try a few different options.
It also appears to be that the best results with Provasil seem to take effect if you take it for long periods of time (3 months +), so if you’re looking for something “fast acting” I would certainly recommend you look elsewhere.
However, as a longer term cognitive enhancer Provasil might be worth trying, and the money back guarantee makes it fairly risk-free to do so.
Have You Used Provasil? Leave Your Review Below!
How People Found This Review:and Provasil, and provasil reviews, and provasil review, and provasil consumer reports, and provasil vs addium, and provasil at walmart
There are no user reviews for this post.
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
So I read that this pill's effect is cumulative and builds overtime. So as i continue to take this pill, will i have permanent gains in mental ability as time goes on? How about when i stop taking this pill? Will it go back to normal over time? -Johnny
Like any supplement, the effects only last as long as you're taking the pill.- Rob
19 out of 19 people found this question helpful.
Does this product give you energy almost immediate or is that bot one of the effects -kirsten
It's stimulant-free, so I wouldn't expect an energy boost.- Rob
13 out of 14 people found this question helpful.
My son is studying a lot and he thinks he is not memorizing a lot of what He is reading . Can this supplement help his memory and how long it will take if it does it? -Mecha
It could help, though my preference is for Optimind. But if he's under 18, he shouldn't use any of these supplements without consulting with a doctor first.- Rob
9 out of 11 people found this question helpful.
Good afternoon ! My husband had a stroke 10 years ago and I'd like to ask can he use PROVASIL Vitamins for Brain function? Kindly regards Vanja Milicevic -VANJA MILICEVIC
If he has a medical condition and/or takes prescription medications, he should check with his doctor before taking any supplements.- Rob
8 out of 11 people found this question helpful.
Where in Albuquerque, NM is it sold -Lupe
It's not sold in stores. It's only available online at their official website. Here's a link: https://www.provasil.com/- Rob
4 out of 4 people found this question helpful.
Sign Up For Our FREE 41 Page Ebook
"How To Get Lean, Ripped, and Strong Quickly"
Includes Three Free Bonuses ($23 Value):
- Free "Big List Of Foods You Can Eat" Quick Reference Sheet
- Free Get Ripped Workout Log
- Free Sample Meal Plans