3.5 OUT OF 5.0
When you hit a workout plateau, you might want to look for a supplement to boost your performance and results. One category to take a look at is natural testosterone boosters. These supplements help you power through your down cycles and get better results, with the added bonus of a libido lift as well.
Syntheroid is a popular choice. It uses all natural ingredients to not only stimulate your body’s own natural production of testosterone, but also to increase the availability of all that new T. XPI makes Syntheroid, and the tag line is simple and to the point. “Boost your testosterone to build muscle, burn fat, and ramp up libido.” Sounds perfect, right? We thought so too, so we took a closer look.
The formula is mostly a mix of potent herbs and amino acids. The main active ingredients are:
- Tribulus Terrestris in a super-potent form works with the body to help naturally increase the production of testosterone. This comes with all the benefits of greater testosterone, like more lean muscle mass, better fat burning capacity, and improved libido and sexual performance.
- Testofen is a muscle building ingredient derived from Fenugreek. It increase the availability of free testosterone in the body.
- 20-Hydroxyecdysterone improves muscle strength and athletic performance without the androgenic influence. It increases the size of muscle fibers and improves body composition.
- Aminogen helps you digest, break down, and use proteins, leading to greater muscle mass.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid helps convert nutrients from food into energy, giving you more stamina and endurance in the gym.
Included for additional benefit to the libido are Coleus Forskohlii, Milk Thistle, Eurycoma Longifolia, and Horny Goat Weed.
BioPerine helps the rest of the ingredients to be absorbed more quickly and used more efficiently.
Syntheroid Pros and Cons
Advantages of Syntheroid
- It’s an all-natural way to increase testosterone in your body.
- It will not show up on a drug test.
- You might see increases in libido as well as athletic prowess.
- There is a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Syntheroid
- We couldn’t find any independent Syntheroid reviews from customers other than testimonials on the website, which can be less than legitimate.
- Serving size is 3 capsules.
- Its name is very similar to the prescription thyroid medication, Synthroid.
Where to Buy
There are a bunch of online options for purchasing Syntheroid. The official website is one. A 1-month supply is $60, but you pay a little less per bottle if you buy multiples. They are also offering an additional supplement as a bonus if you buy more than one bottle at a time. The 90 day guarantee applies to 1 used bottle as well as any additional unopened bottle so you can take advantage of the bulk order discounts and bonuses and still be covered by the guarantee.
If you’re looking for a workout supplement that’ll rock your world, you know, change everything, you may be looking for something that doesn’t exist. But if you go into it with realistic expectations that you’ll feel a bit better, stronger, and more energetic, you’ll probably find satisfaction with Syntheroid. If not, send it back and get a refund.
Have You Used Syntheroid? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice for Building Testosterone – Testofuel
Low Testosterone levels affect close to 50 million American men, and are responsible for weight gain, energy loss, and erectile dysfunction issues. Testofuel uses a specialized combination of all natural herbs and extracts to help give you a powerful boost in muscle mass and energy.
I recently had a chance to personally test out Testofuel for a period of 3 months, and have written up my full review and results.
Check out My Official Review of Testofuel Here
How People Found This Review:
and syntheroid reviews, and testogenix vs syntheroid, and does syntheroid work, and xpi syntheroid reviews, and syntheroid gnc, and syntheroid pros and cons