Note: This is just a review.
We are not affiliated with Virectin in any way.
If you’ve spent any time looking into taking a daily supplement for male enhancement, chances are you’ve come across Virectin.
The official Virectin website claims that by adding in this simple supplement to your daily diet, you will find yourself with an array of sexual performance-based benefits including:
- Harder, longer-lasting erections.
- Increased energy and endurance.
- Improved sexual desire.
- Greater control over when you ejaculate.
- More explosive and intense orgasms.
For men, performance in the bedroom is one area that cannot be left to chance.
The research team at Virectin has provided you with a sure fire list of libido boosting ingredients, or at least that’s the impression that is given. Let’s review the ingredients of this product to see if it’s the real deal and worth your time and money.
Virectin Ingredients and How They Work
One of the great features about the Virectin website is that it allows instant access to the list of ingredients used within the product.
You’ll immediately notice the long list of ingredients within the supplement and the reasonable dosage available within each serving.
This is a great initial impression of the product as I’ve run into trouble plenty of times attempting to know what is in a performance enhancing supplement.
Virectin is made up of a supposedly safe proprietary blend of many herbal remedies.
All of which have been used in a number of supplements due to their libido boosting properties.
One of the great things about the product is that it contains no chemically generated compounds, fillers or artificial additives.
Here is the breakdown of what is in Virectin:
- Otherwise known as Vitamin B3, Niacin plays an important role in a number of human processes including: enhancing the healing process, increasing energy, and dilating the blood vessels.
Opening up the blood vessels is important for nutrient delivery and better erections.
- Zinc is one of the most important nutrients out there.
Regardless of your reason, you should be taking Zinc on the day-to-day.
When it comes to male performance, Zinc plays a proven role in testosterone production.
Testosterone is a sex hormone, crucial for libido and performance.
- A powerful antioxidant that has been suggested to improve sperm quality and quantity.
- Although no clinical study has proven the claims of its testosterone boosting effects, Tribulus Terrestris has been shown to improve your libido.
- Just a fancy name for wild oats, this breakfast classic has been shown in several clinical studies to free up testosterone, allowing your body to utilize more of it.
Again, testosterone plays a very important role in sexual function, performance, and libdo.
- Found in many pre-workout supplements, L-Arginine has been shown to increase nitric oxide production to improve blood flow and support your erection.
- One of the few proven testosterone boosters on the market, Tongkat Ali helps to release bound up testosterone, making it available for use by the body.
- A tropical legume, Mucuna Pruriens is a natural aphrodisiac and supposed Human Growth Hormone booster.
While the latter is still awaiting clinical trials, the former has been shown to be true.
- One of the most debated supplements on the market, Fenugreek has been reported to provide a number of health benefits for men and women alike.
For men, it is a supposed testosterone booster.
For women, it can apparently increase your breast size.
Obviously, these two benefits do not mix.
You cannot have one while having the other.
No clinical trials exist to prove either of these claims.
The more you look into Fenugreek, the more you realize many of the benefits are aimed towards women such as improving lactation.
While it may be a libido booster, as a man, this is one supplement that I would not be so quick to start taking.
- A traditional herbal remedy in many Eastern countries, Ginkgo Biloba has been shown to provide energy, increase mental clarity, and a relief from tension.
- Just another name for Horny Goat Weed, Epimedium is taken as a libido booster as it is suggested to increase blood flow to the penis and improve sexual function.
- Saw Palmetto has been used by thousands of men as a natural remedy to relive pressure on the prostate and boost prostate health. The problem with Saw Palmetto is that a potential side effect is decreased libido and erectile dysfunction, which are two things you are trying to avoid.
It has also been reported to decrease testosterone production.
Another ingredient that I would not recommend taking unless specifically directed by your doctor.
Maca Root Powder
- Known for its energy boosting properties, Maca Root Powder is also an ancient Peruvian aphrodisiac.
- A few studies have reported that Ashwagandha Root has been successful in increasing testosterone levels within the body.
- A reported aphrodisiac, Damiana is a natural remedy used to cure a number of sexual dysfunctions such as low libido and erectile dysfunction.
- This supplement has been shown to enhance the release of nitric oxide.
As we mentioned above, nitric oxide is important for dilating the blood vessels for a better erection.
The recommended dose is 3 capsules per day on an empty stomach.
Click Here to see a photo of the label.
Side Effects of Virectin
Although the official website claims that there are no side effects due to the natural make-up of the supplement, if you have an allergy or are sensitive to any of the listed ingredients, you should not take Virectin.
For instance, many people cannot take Niacin due to the famous “flush feeling” associated with it.
As powerful as Zinc is, it can also be quite tricky to digest on an empty stomach.
Many people complain of nausea when taking Zinc without food.
Again, although these ingredients are all natural, be sure to thoroughly evaluate the label for any possible complications.
It goes without saying that if you are currently taking any type of prescription medication, it is strongly recommended that you contact your primary care physician to discuss taking Virectin.
This is extremely important if you are on any type of blood pressure medication as Virectin may influence this condition.
While not a side effect, it should be noted that you should not drink alcohol when taking this supplement.
Alcohol may counteract the benefits of Virectin, leaving you right back where you started.
Virectin Pros and Cons
- Virectin offers an all-natural line-up of ingredients, many of which have been proven to boost libido, increase testosterone, and amplify sexual desire.
- No need to take right before sex. Take it any time of day.
- There’s a money back guarantee as I explain below.
- May interact with certain medications
- May require the use of Vazogel to optimize effects (According to the Virectin website)
- May interact with alcohol, making it useless
Product Reviews and Complaints
There are many extreme reviews when it comes to Virectin.
On one hand, you have the obviously sponsored testimonials that rave about the product.
It’s no surprise that each of these reviews look exactly the same.
Even if you look on Amazon, you’ll see that the positive reviews are not verified purchases, causing you to instantly dismiss them.
Then you have the opposite side of the reviews.
The ones claiming extreme side effects to the point that one has to raise an eyebrow.
As you sift through the few middle ground reviews, Virectin suddenly looks to be an average, run of the mill male enhancement supplement. Not great but not terrible either.
Related: How to spot a fake review on Amazon
If you are sensitive to herbal remedies, or if you are currently using a prescription medication, you may want to take caution with Virectin.
The following is a review that was common during the search for true testimonials:
My Personal Results
I’ve had a bottle of Virectin sitting in my closet for the last year or so, and to be honest, I completely forgot about it.
I was rummaging through my many boxes of supplements about 2 weeks ago, and sort of stumbled across it.
Since it was within the expiration date range, I decided to give it a go for about a week and I have to say I am a bit impressed.
Unfortunately there were no directions on the label saying how I should take it, but it does say that a starting dose is 3 capsules.
As usual, I started with the lowest possible dose (in this case 1 capsule) to assess my tolerance and limit any side effects (which thankfully there weren’t any).
The first thing I noticed was it took a few days for it to “kick in”.
I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but for me, the effects seemed to materialize towards the middle of the week.
What were the results?
Well, I felt a lot hornier, felt like my orgasms / climax were more powerful, and could DEFINITELY feel myself lasting longer.
When I say lasting longer I mean it was probably keeping my stamina up in the 20 – 30 min. range, where I normally hit my climax around the 10 – 15 min. range.
As far as comparing Virectin to prescription meds like Viagra / Cialis, unfortunately (but not surprisingly) it came up a bit short in that area.
Virectin Vs. Vigrx Plus
A lot of guys have been asking me what the similarities and differences are between my top choice, Vigrx Plus, and Virectin, so I figured I’d write this quick blurb.
- It doesn’t contain any Niacin, which for me causes redness in my face.
- Vigrx Plus took longer to kick in, but the effects were MUCH better.
- It contains one KEY ingredient that Virectin doesn’t (more on that later)
Now, Now Vigrx Plus is a bit more expensive than Virectin is, coming in at $77 for a one month supply.That’s obviously not cheap, but the effects in my opinion are worth the price.
They both contain a very similar ingredients profile, but Virectin is missing one ABSOLUJTELY key ingredient. That ingredient is called Bioperine.
If you’ve never heard of bioperine, it’s an ingredient derived from black pepper, AND has been shown to increase the absorption of ingredients.
Basically what this means is you get more out of the supplement than you would have otherwise.
This is what sets Vigrx Plus apart in a BIG way.
Click Here to read my full review of Vigrx Plus.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Virectin through the official website www.Virectin.com, or Amazon.
A single 90-count bottle will last for 30 days and costs $44.95. Discounts are available when you buy multiple bottles at once.Virectin has a 100% guarantee.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with Virectin, simply return the package within 60 days from the date of your order and receive a full refund.
Simply request a return authorization number and send back your bottles.
3 Reasons It Might Be Worth Trying
- It contains healthy, clinically tested ingredients.
- I personally got decent results from it.
- The price point is reasonable.
Virectin appears to be a decent, comprehensive daily male enhancement supplement.
It offers an all-natural line-up of some heavy hitting herbal remedies.
Virectin may not deliver to the extent that the marketing claims it can; however, the ingredients used within are a terrific daily supplement regardless of your sexual performance.
Again, it’s important to check with your doctor before taking Virectin.
While the website appears to be a little hyped, we have seen worse.
Given the formula, the reasonable price point, and the money back guarantee, I have no problem recommending Virectin.
Have you used Virectin? Leave your review below!
How People Found This Review:
and virectin, and virectin reviews, and virectin review, and virectin side effects, and virectin customer reviews, and virectin complaints
Simply does not work. Used up the entire bottle as directed and nothing.
Begining to believe there is nothing on the market short of prescription drugs that will help with ED.
32 out of 37 people found this review helpful.
tried it for six weeks with no results!!!!
20 out of 26 people found this review helpful.
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
How long does it usually take to see results? -Derrell
Generally speaking you should start feeling the initial effects in about 30 - 45 minutes.- Rob
33 out of 35 people found this question helpful.
What's the dosage? How many am I supposed to take to feel something? -Ted
The recommended dose is 3 capsules per day on an empty stomach.- Rob
30 out of 31 people found this question helpful.
Are there any side effects? -John
As with any supplement (including Virectin), side effects are always possible. Although if it helps I didn't experience any when I tested it.- Rob
13 out of 13 people found this question helpful.
Where I can buy? -Victor
Their official website is www.Virectin.com. You can also buy it on Amazon.- Rob
13 out of 16 people found this question helpful.
Do you think virectin will work if you are in your mid 20s? -Derrell
Yeah theoretically it should work for men of all ages. It's not really intended for older men specifically.- Rob
15 out of 20 people found this question helpful.
Sign Up For Our FREE 41 Page Ebook
"How To Get Lean, Ripped, and Strong Quickly"
Includes Three Free Bonuses ($23 Value):
- Free "Big List Of Foods You Can Eat" Quick Reference Sheet
- Free Get Ripped Workout Log
- Free Sample Meal Plans