2.0 OUT OF 5.0
Xtreme Nitro Overview
Xtreme Nitro calls itself an “Advanced BodyBuilding Agent.” Among the expected benefits are that you will:
- Shred Fat Gain
- Insane Strength
- Unleash Raging Energy
- Maximize Your Libido
- Enjoy Wicked Pumps
We took those straight from the Xtreme Nitro website so you could get a feel for the tone of the product marketing. It’s very hyped up, with plenty of bulging muscle shots. Luckily, it does also have the information we need to make a fair assessment of its usefulness, so we dove right in.
As the name suggests, Xtreme Nitro is a nitric oxide boosting supplement. Nitric oxide dilates your blood vessels to get more blood flowing through. The more blood flowing to your muscles during workouts, the more oxygen they get, the better they perform, and the more quickly they recover. If your workouts are that much more efficient, they will be that much more effective. Not to mention the sexual benefits of increased blood flow. Nitric oxide has been proven to be a key component of thick, hard erection.
The ingredients in Xtreme Nitro are:
- Green Tea Extract which is an antioxidant that boosts and protects overall health. It also helps you keep focused for longer and more intense workouts.
- L-Arginine which is a precursor to nitric oxide, so your body has more of what it needs to release NO more quickly and more often.
- Chromium enhances the body’s metabolism of sugar and helps with fat loss.
- Yohimbine HCL also increases nitric oxide levels in the blood, much in the same way as L-Arginine. Yohimbine has actually been shown to be quite effective, but it can also cause dangerous side effects, especially for those with diabetes, blood pressure, or heart problems.
Xtreme Nitro should be taken twice daily, at breakfast and at lunch. The dose is 1 or 2 capsules, whichever you feel is most effective.
Xtreme Nitro Pros and Cons
A quick comparison of what’s good and what’s bad about a product is a great way to come to a smart decision about whether or not to buy.
Advantages of Xtreme Nitro
- It’s beneficial to muscle building and sexual functioning.
Disadvantages of Xtreme Nitro
- It’s only available through a free trial offer which signs you up for a monthly auto-shipping program.
- It contains Yohimbine which can be potentially dangerous, particularly with daily use.
- It can become quite expensive.
Where to Buy
You can order Xtreme Nitro through a free trial offer online. You are sent a one month supply for $1.95. If you don’t cancel within 14 days of your order date, you are automatically enrolled in a monty shipping program where you’ll receive a new supply every month, and your credit card will be charged $74.95 each month as well.
Bodybuilding supplements are serious business. There are several reputable companies you can go with. We recommend that you go with one of those. They’ve got the knowledge and experience to help you get what you need to perform at your best. Xtreme Nitro is a fly by night product that cares far more about getting you locked into a monthly billing cycle than they do about your well being or your ability to achieve your goals.
Have You Used Xtreme Nitro? Leave Your Review Below!
Our Top Pre Workout Supplement – Nitrocut
Nitrocut is one of the only non-stimulant containing pre workout supplements that we found actually works. This supplement uses L-Arginine to enhance Nitric Oxide production, giving you extreme gains in the gym, and even in the bedroom.
I personally tested a 3 month supply, learn more about my results in my official review.
How People Found This Review:
and xtreme nitro, and Xtreme Nitro reviews, and extreme nitro, and Xtreme Nitro Side Effects, and xtreme nitro review, and xtreme nitro supplement