2.0 OUT OF 5.0
Xtreme Nitro Overview
Xtreme Nitro calls itself an “Advanced BodyBuilding Agent.” Among the expected benefits are that you will:
- Shred Fat Gain
- Insane Strength
- Unleash Raging Energy
- Maximize Your Libido
- Enjoy Wicked Pumps
We took those straight from the Xtreme Nitro website so you could get a feel for the tone of the product marketing. It’s very hyped up, with plenty of bulging muscle jacked guys lifting heavy weights. They also mention that their product has been seen in mens fitness, men’s health, and Muscle and Fitness, but when we reached out to the advertising departments at all of those publications and they said they never heard of it.
You’ve probably come across some blog post about how if you combine xtreme nitro with another supplement like Maxx Test that you’ll get some insane gains in size and strength. We’ve seen the ads too, and we’ll let you know the real truth about them later. For now, let’s dive into the ingredients list and supplement profile to learn more about how it works.
If you’d like to skip ahead to my review than just click here.
Xtreme Nitro Ingredients and How They Work
As the name suggests, Xtreme Nitro is a nitric oxide boosting supplement. Nitric oxide dilates your blood vessels to get more blood flowing through. The more blood flowing to your muscles during workouts, the more oxygen they get, the better they perform, and the more quickly they recover. This is especially true if you’re performing high intensity exercises, because if your workouts are that much more efficient, they will be that much more effective. Not to mention the sexual benefits of increased blood flow. Nitric oxide has been proven to be a key component of thick, hard erection.
The ingredients in Xtreme Nitro are:
- Green Tea Extract which is an antioxidant that boosts and protects overall health. It also helps you keep focused for longer and more intense workouts. (1)
- L-Arginine which is a precursor to nitric oxide, so your body has more of what it needs to release NO more quickly and more often.
- Chromium enhances the body’s metabolism of sugar and helps with fat loss.
- Yohimbine HCL also increases nitric oxide levels in the blood, much in the same way as L-Arginine. Yohimbine has actually been shown to be quite effective, but it can also cause dangerous side effects, and is not safe for those with diabetes, blood pressure, or heart problems. It only contains 5 mg of yohimbe , so the side effects would probably be minimal.
Xtreme Nitro should be taken twice daily, with one dose of 1 – 2 capsules
My Personal Results
Energy / Vascularity: My Results With Xtreme Nitro were mixed. On the one hand, it seemed to give me a boost in energy, and a more pronounced vascular look. The biggest issue was this only seemed to last for the first week, and then it went away. It was like my body adapted to the ingredients, and flushed them out of my system very quickly.
Muscle building / Getting Ripped benefits: I didn’t see any major changes in size as a result of using Xtreme Nitro. When i first started taking it I weighed in at around 197 lbs. and after a month I had only lost about 2 lbs. I didn’t change my diet or anything, but I was working out a bit longer each session, maybe 10 – 15 min. more. But a six abs or chiseled arms or chest? Nothing at all…
Sexual Benefits: I definitely felt the libido boosting benefits, probably because of the yohimbe. Yohimbe bark extract is actually a very well known aphrodisiac that has been used for hundreds of years to promote sexual prowess and well being, and Xtreme Nitro has 5 mg of it.
However, this didn’t come without a price. Like the dozens of times I’ve used yohimbe, I got side effects ranging from dry mouth to light nausea. I didn’t throw up or anything, but definitely felt the effects. Another thing I wanted to note is that the capsules are HUGE, so if you have trouble swallowing you might want to break open the capsule and dump it into some water or something.
Xtreme Nitro Pros and Cons
A quick comparison of what’s good and what’s bad about a product is a great way to come to a smart decision about whether or not to buy.
- It’s beneficial to muscle building and sexual functioning.
- It’s only available through a free trial offer which signs you up for a monthly auto-shipping program.
- It contains Yohimbine which can be potentially dangerous, particularly with daily use.
- It can become quite expensive.
- 8 complaints on the BBB website about problems with the product, giving it an F rating
Where to Buy
You can order Xtreme Nitro through a free trial offer online. You are sent a one month supply for $1.95. If you don’t cancel within 14 days of your order date, you are automatically enrolled in a monthly shipping program where you’ll receive a new supply every month, and your credit card will be charged $74.95 each month as well.
Like most of the other “miracle” supplements we come across, this one cannot be found in stores like GNC or Vitamin shoppe, not that it would make a difference anyway My guess is that this supplement will probably be off the market in a few months anyway, namely because they don’t seem to be building a brand.
Another thing I wanted to mention is that if you got stuck in one of those monthly rebilling deals with Xtreme Nitro, if you have any unopened bottles you don’t want you can always try selling them on Ebay. I recently saw a guy pushing a bottle for $46, so at least you can get some of your money back.
Bodybuilding supplements are serious business. There are several reputable brands that you can go with that don’t charge an arm and a leg for you to try their product. They’ve got the knowledge and experience to help you get what you need to perform at your best. Xtreme Nitro is not one of them. They pack nothing proprietary or “essential” into their supplement, and their sales tactics are gimmicky and deceiving.
Even if it worked (which it didn’t for me), Xtreme Nitro is a fly by night product that cares far more about getting you locked into a monthly billing cycle than they do about your well being or your ability to achieve your goals.
Have You Used Xtreme Nitro? Leave Your Review Below!
1. 9 Health Benefits of Green Tea Extract – http://www.3fatchicks.com/9-health-benefits-of-green-tea-extract/
Check Out One Of My Top Pre / Post Workout Supplements – Crazy Mass
I’ve been researching pre and post workout products for years now, and recently came across a great combo of supplements called the Crazy Mass Cutting Stack. This stack combines 4 different supplements that are used in conjunction to provide great results.
I recently got a chance to test it out and post my feedback, click here to read my official review.
How People Found This Review:
and xtreme nitro, and Xtreme Nitro reviews, and Xtreme Nitro Side Effects, and extreme nitro, and nitro xtreme, and xtreme nitro review
Xtreme Nitro Review – Does It Work? SKU UPC Model
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PURCHASE Xtreme Nitro! IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. MY PROGRESS WAS MONITORED BY TRAINED DOCTORS AND THERE WERE NO IMPROVEMENTS. A PLACEBO PILL WAS ALSO USED AND THE RESULTS WERE THE SAME! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AWFUL. I RECOMMEND YOU STICK WITH STORE GNC PRODUCTS OR STICK WITH A NATURAL DIET. WASTE OF TIME. WASTE OF MONEY. For all of you looking at sites to see if you should get Xtreme Nitro, DO NOT get this product.
DONT PURCHASE Xtreme Nitro
1. Product does not do a single thing. My multivitamin gives me more of a boost than Xtreme Nitro does.
2. If you order their “free trial”, i guarantee you will lose more than $50 and hours of your life.
3. Their customer service is the worst ive ever had. They hung the phone up in my ear 3 times, put me on hold for 20 minutes until i realized that nobody would be coming back so i hung up myself and called again.
4. DO NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT OR ANYTING FROM THIS COMPANY
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PURCHASE Xtreme Nitro! IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. MY PROGRESS WAS MONITORED BY TRAINED DOCTORS AND THERE WERE NO IMPROVEMENTS. A PLACEBO PILL WAS ALSO USED AND THE RESULTS WERE THE SAME! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AWFUL. I RECOMMEND YOU STICK WITH STORE GNC PRODUCTS OR STICK WITH A NATURAL DIET.
WASTE OF TIME. WASTE OF MONEY.
For all of you looking at sites to see if you should get Xtreme Nitro, DO NOT get this product.
Sign Up For Our FREE 41 Page Ebook
"How To Get Lean, Ripped, and Strong Quickly"
Includes Three Free Bonuses ($23 Value):
- Free "Big List Of Foods You Can Eat" Quick Reference Sheet
- Free Get Ripped Workout Log
- Free Sample Meal Plans