Andro 400 Drug Interactions And Medical Condition Questions
The only ingredients in Andro 400 are:
- Eurycoma Longifolia
Our pharmacist has analyzed the formula to determine any potential drug interactions, or if there are any medical conditions that would be a cause for concern.
Read our official Andro 400 review here.
His findings are below, full list of RX interactions at the bottom of the page:
There is not enough data or evidence to show that Eurycoma Longifolia has any drug or disease state interactions.
There have been no human studies conducted on this ingredient and only two studies in rats.
The LD50 (dose at which half of the rats die) was 5000 mg/kg, which is very high.
L-arginine and L-citrulline are both found in common foods.
They below potential side effects are related to additional supplementation that has the possibility to be harmful in specific disease states.
Can I take Andro 400 if I have high blood pressure?
- L-arginine, found in this supplement, may cause a drop in blood pressure.
If you are currently taking medications or high blood pressure, use caution.
Can I take Andro 400 if I have LOW blood pressure?
- L-arginine, found in this supplement, may cause a drop in blood pressure, use caution.
Can I take Andro 400 if I have diabetes?
- There appear to be known interactions with this supplement and diabetes.
Are allergic reactions possible with Andro 400?
- L-arginine can cause an allergic response or make swelling in the airways worse.
If you are prone to allergies or asthma and decide to take L-arginine, use it with caution.
Can I take Andro 400 with alcohol?
- There is no evidence that this supplement interacts with alcohol.
Can I take Andro 400 with Viagra / Cialis?
- L-arginine may lower blood pressure.
Taking in combination with Viagra or Cialis may lower your blood pressure to an unsafe level.
Can I take if I am taking anti-depressants?
- There are no known interactions between this supplement and anti-depressant medications.
Can I take Andro 400 if I have a bleeding disorder?
- It is best to avoid this supplement if you are taking blood thinners.
There is a possibility that supplemental L-arginine could thin the blood.
If you do choose to use this supplement, monitor for signs and symptoms in increased bleeding including bruising and bleeding gums.
Can I take Andro 400 with caffeine or other stimulants?
- There appear to be no interactions between this supplement and any stimulants.
Are there any others medical reasons why I shouldn’t take Andro 400?
Do not take this medication if you have:
- Cirrhosis or liver disease
- Guanidinoacetate methyltransferase deficiency:
- Recent Heart Attack
- Kidney Disease
You should stop taking this supplement within two weeks of any surgery.
Possible Drug Interactions
- Blood Thinners
- clopidogrel (Plavix)
- diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others)
- ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others)
- naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others)
- dalteparin (Fragmin)
- enoxaparin (Lovenox)
- warfarin (Coumadin)
- and others.
- nitroglycerin (Nitro-Bid, Nitro-Dur, Nitrostat)
- isosorbide (Imdur, Isordil, Sorbitrate)
- captopril (Capoten)
- enalapril (Vasotec)
- losartan (Cozaar)
- valsartan (Diovan)
- diltiazem (Cardizem)
- Amlodipine (Norvasc)
- hydrochlorothiazide (HydroDiuril)
- furosemide (Lasix)
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure