4.0 OUT OF 5.0
Maca and Male Fertility
When a couple is experiencing difficulty conceiving a baby, many people automatically assume it has something to do with the female’s fertility. Maybe that’s because women are the ones who display the obvious signs of pregnancy or maybe it’s because we don’t think of men as having a strong, natural desire to achieve parenthood.
The fact is, though, the problem of infertility can affect either males or females. It is often easier to detect and overcome male infertility issues than many infertility problems faced by females. One natural remedy that has helped many couples conceive is Maca .
What is Maca?
Maca is a root plant that is related to radishes. It was first used in Peru by the Incan Indians and Peru is still the main supplier of this nutritional root. Maca only grows at an elevation of 12,000 feet or more and only in the high Andes in Ecuador and Peru. Although Peruvians have used it for years as a food and medicine, Maca was not introduced to the rest of the world until scientists were studying botanicals in Peru in the latter half of the 20th century and recognized the nutritional benefits of the plant. Today it is regarded as a medicinal powerhouse.
How Does Maca Promote Male Fertility?
Maca is bursting with vitamins and minerals. It’s rich with iron, contains over 20 healthy fatty acids, and provides more calcium than milk. It also has a generous helping of Vitamins B1, B2, and C. Because of its treasure trove of nutrients, the first important benefit of Maca is a boost in overall health. Other benefits for male fertility include:
- Increased Sperm Count. Low sperm count is the most common reason for male infertility. Maca increases sperm count because it has elements that are critical to sperm production, including Zinc, calcium, and B vitamins.
- Quality and Motility of Sperm. In order to achieve conception, sperm must be mobile enough to propel themselves up to the female’s reproductive organs. The more sperm that have the motility to do so, the better the chance of conception. The nutrients in Maca are essential to the production of quality, motile sperm.
- Increased Libido and Energy. Maca has a balancing effect on the endocrine system. When the endocrine system is working properly, it increases energy and enhances the desire for sex.
- Decreases Symptoms of Male Menopause. There is growing evidence that men experience a stage in life akin to female menopause. When that happens, their testosterone level begins to drop, their sex drive decreases, they feel irritable, and are tired more often. The nutritional benefits of Maca relieves many of these symptoms.
How to Use Maca
Maca is available in the form of pills, capsules, tinctures, or powders. If you choose to use the powder, mix it in with juice or make a smoothie with it. It is advised that you consume 2,000 -3,000mg of Maca a day on a regular basis to maximize it benefits. Maca has no known side effects because it is a food.
Maca can be used by both males and females who want to increase fertility and it is an excellent daily supplement for anyone who wants to improve their overall health.
How People Found This Review:
and maca and male fertility, and maca for male fertility, and does maca work, and how does maca increase fertility
Sign Up For Our FREE 41 Page Ebook
"How To Get Lean, Ripped, and Strong Quickly"
Includes Three Free Bonuses ($23 Value):
- Free "Big List Of Foods You Can Eat" Quick Reference Sheet
- Free Get Ripped Workout Log
- Free Sample Meal Plans