With the male enhancement supplement market flooded with options like it is, a product really needs to stand out if it wants to grab a piece of that pie.
Excitol chooses to try by making the claim that it’s a fast-acting supplement that uses only safe, natural ingredients that do not include Yohimbe.
If it works, this would indeed stand out because fast-acting supplements don’t really have a reputation at theis point for being both safe and effective. It’s generally one or the other.
Either a product contains unsafe, undisclosed, prescription-reqiring ingredients, it contains Yohimbe which is natural but potentially unsafe as well, or it just doesn’t work.
So let’s see what’s different about Excitol.
As far as claims go, you’ll find that Excitol:
- Increases erection hardness.
- Improve stamina.
- Enhances sexual stimulation.
- Works in 30 minutes.
- Boosts sexual sensitivity and pleasure.
- Increases orgasm intensity.
- Lasts up to 24 hours.
Excitol Ingredients and How They Work
The Excitol website provides a list of included ingredients and gives a brief explanation of how they each work.
Amounts are listed for some of the ingredients, while others are in a proprietary blend.
- EpimediumGrandiflorum improves erections through increased blood flow.
- Rhodiola Root fights fatigue and improves mood.
- Maca increases overall sexual health and functions as an aphrodisiac.
- Muira Puama is a Brazilian aphrodisiac.
- L-Arginine increases nitric oxide which widens blood vessels, allowing greater blood flow to the penis for better erections.
- Eurycoma Longfolia increases free testosterone levels.
- Oyster Extract for its concentration of zinc which improves libido and overall health.
- Damiana boosts libido.
- Licorice Root balances hormone levels.
- Korean Ginseng increases stamina and libido.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules about half an hour before sexual activity.
The effects should last up to 24 hours.
Excitol Pros and Cons
Advantages of Excitol
- The ingredients are all natural and safe.
- A volume discount is provided.
Disadvantages of Excitol
- There are no Excitol reviews from customers to show if real guys are finding this to work.
- The ingredients with listed amounts are fairly low in concentration, so they’re likely not to be effective.
- There’s no money back guarantee.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Excitol through its official website. A single bottle contains 30 capsules.
That’s 15 doses which is what they call a one month supply.
The cost is $39.95 for a single bottle.If you buy 2 bottles, you’ll get 2 free.
Safety is important, but if a product doesn’t work, it doesn’t matter how safe it is, people won’t use it.
With a weak formula and no customer reviews telling us otherwise, we just can’t recommend Excitolas an effective product.
Have You Used Excitol?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and excitol
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!