Alpha T2 Overview
If you look into the fat burning supplement market, most of what you’ll find is stimulant based formulas. This makes sense because caffeine and otherstimulants have been shown to increase metabolism and help you burn fat. But stimulants come with side effects like jitters and anxiety.
If you want to avoid those, there is an alternative. PES (Physique Enhancing Science) has created Alpha T2, Targeted Fat Destroyer. Amazingly, it is a fat burner that doesn’t contain caffeine. PES set out to create a product with just a few ingredients in the proper doses to achieve great results without the side effects you get from most effective fat burners.
There are three main fat burning ingredients in Alpha T2.
- Rauwolscine HCI is a clean stimulant that blocks fat storing mechanisms where they lurk.Anecdotal evidence has shown rauwolscine to be effective at shrinking love handles.
- Higenamine is a beta-agonist like ephedrine and clenbuterol, but without the side effects. In fact, while other beta-agonists increase blood pressure, higenamine slightly lowers it. It also works to preserve muscle while losing body fat.
- T2 is a non-stimulant that increases metabolism and thermogenesis
PES claims on its website and in its forum that people who take Alpha T2 report a clean energy feeling coupled with a strong thermogenic effect. They feel the increased heat and energy, but without the jitters and crash associated with traditional stimulant based fat burners. Additionally, because it doesn’t contain caffeine, Alpha T2 can be stacked with other stimulant-based supplements if you want to add the rush you get from those products.
Start with 1 capsule twice a day on an empty stomach with a full glass of water. Try not to eat for 30 minutes after taking to allow for full absorption. If necessary, you can up your morning dose to 2 capsules and continue the second dose at 1 capsule 6 to 8 hours later. Do not exceed 3 capsules per day. Use for 8 weeks, then stop using for 4 to ensure continued effectiveness.
Pros and Cons
As with anything you put into your body, you should consider the advantages and disadvantages of this product.
- Alpha T2 contains no caffeine so those with caffeine sensitivities can take it without worry.
- It is versatile in that it can be stacked with other supplements to create the program that works best for you. If you like the feeling you get with stimulants, you can add them to your program. If you don’t, you can use Alpha T2 alone.
- Positive reviews can be found all over the major bodybuilding forums.
- Success with this product is anecdotal as it has not been studied in clinical trials.
- Since most users seem to stack it with other ingredients, it’s hard to isolate the effectiveness of Alpha T2 on its own.
- Alpha T2 does not come with a money back guarantee. In fact, there is no way to contact PES other than email.
Where to Buy Alpha T2
PES sells a 90-count bottle (4 to 6 week supply) it on its website for $49.99. But you can get it much cheaper if you look around. Amazon has it listed as low as $19.99. Other online store prices range anywhere from $22.99 to $62.99. With this kind of range, it is definitely worth shopping around for your best price.
If you want a fat burner that doesn’t keep you awake all night, make you dizzy, or give you headaches, Alpha T2 has ingredients that fit the bill. The reviews are mostly positive and there has been little to no report of side effects. That’s the good news. On the other hand, buying a product with no money-back guarantee from a company that doesn’t publish their phone number might not be a smart financial move. But if you’ve got the money to spend, fat burning success could be what you get with Alpha T2.
Have You Used Alpha T2? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Fat BurnersAffiliate Disclosure
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Does the side effects from this product cause dark stool -Thomas
I haven't heard of that specifically, but I one of the main ingredients, Higenamine, is considered to possibly be unsafe according to WebMD. Discontinue use and see a doctor.- Rob