Cupidrex Serum Overview
Sometimes, we take a quick turn away from oral supplement reviews to take a look at slightly different kinds of products.
Just a small turn, but a turn, nonetheless.
In today’s case, it’s Cupidrex Serummade by St Botanica, a male enhancement gel-like serum that improves your sex life with a growth in your penis size, better erections, more staying power, and a greater overall experience for both you and your partner, immediately as well as over time.
Cupidrex Serum Ingredients and How They Work
Cupidrex Serum is a gel-like serum that claims to use Nanotechnology to improve your sex life in a number of ways, including increased energy and stamina, bigger, harder, and stronger erections, increased semen for more powerful and intense orgasms, and better recovery so you’re ready to go again.
The primary ingredient in the Cupidrex Serum formula is Butea Superba.
This herb has recently gotten a lot of attentions as a leading sexual aid because it works in so many ways.
It acts as a PDE-5 Inhibitor a lot like Viagra does to increase blood flow to the penis for better, stronger erections.
It promotes whole body energy without a shaky, jittery, stimulant effect.
And it improves your general mood and cognitive ability.
Other ingredients in the formula include:
- Pine Bark Extract which is an antioxidant that also dilates blood vessels, allowing a greater amount of blood to flow through to the penis.
- Zingiber Montanum which restores overall sexual health and well being.
- Ginseng which works as an aphrodisiac as well as an energy enhancer.
- Centella Asiatica which is an herbal aphrodisiac.
- Eurycoma Longifolia which increases the amount of free testosterone your body has that it’s able to use to increase masculinity across the board.
The instructions are simply to apply a small amount of Cupidrex Serum to the shaft of the penis, near the tip, and massage it in and down toward the base.
You should do this 2 times a day to get long term results in terms of both performance and size.
Cupidrex Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Cupidrex Serum
- It’s ideal for anyone who can’t or doesn’t want to take pills.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Cupidrex Serum
- It’s very expensive.
- We were unable to find Cupidrex Serum reviews from customers, so it’s difficult to tell whether or not it works.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Cupidrex Serum online through the St. Botanica website or a few other online retailers.
A single bottle sells for anywhere from $90 to $135. There is a 60 day money back guarantee which applies to all returned unopened bottles as well.
It’s hard to recommend spending this kind of money on a product when there are no clinical studies or independent customer reviews to go by.The ingredient list looks pretty good, though I’d like to see some L-Arginine, especially since it works so well in conjunction with Pine Bark Extract.
If it were cheaper, I’d say give it a try.
As it is, it’s hard to imagine Cupidrex Serum being worth the money.
Have You Used Cupidrex Serum?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!