EndureRX Review – Is EndureRX Discontinued?By: Rob Miller
Home » Male Enhancement » EndureRX Review – Is EndureRX Discontinued?
EndureRX is a male enhancement supplement made by a company called Maxx Supplements . Or at least it used to be.
There was once an official product website, but this no longer exists.
Maxx Supplements has a website, but EndureRX is not to be found anywhere on it.
This kind of thing happens all the time, and it usually pretty clearly indicates that the product has been discontinued.
This seems to be the case with EndureRX, but it’s not uncommon to come across the opportunity to buy a discontinued product, so we’ll proceed with this EndureRX discussion, to make sure you know what you’re in for if you do find it.
EndureRX Ingredients and How They Work
Information on what ingredients make up the EndureRX formula is still readily available.
A look at these components makes it clear that improved blood flow is definitely the primary mechanism of action.
- Epimedium Sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) which increases the flow of blood to the penis for better erections by boosting nitric oxide levels.
It also improves libido.
- Maca which improves mood and provides an aphrodisiac quality.
- Cnidium Monnier which is also an aphrodisiac.
- L-Arginine which acts as a precursor to nitric oxide, allowing for increased blood flow to the penis during erection.
- Yohimbe which increases the flow of blood to the penis in much the same way that PDE-5 inhibitors like Viagra do.
Yohimbe works, but it’s controversial and recommended against by the FDA because it’s been known to cause mild side effects in most people who take it and severe ones in men taking certain medications concurrently.
What we weren’t able to find is dosing information.
It is unclear whether EndureRXis meant to be taken daily or only on an as-needed basis.
EndureRX Pros and Cons
Looking at both sides of the issue is how we ensure that we’re being fair and objective in our assessments of this and all the products we look at.
Advantages of EndureRX
- The ingredients place a clear focus on increased blood flow for better erections.
Disadvantages of EndureRX
- There is very little information still available on this product.
- It contains Yohimbe which can be dangerous to some.
- We were unable to locate a source for EndureRX.
- Without an official source, there is sure to be no money back guarantee.
Where to Buy
We were unable to find anywhere with EndureRX available for purchase.
That doesn’t mean, however, that it won’t end up being sold on eBay at some point in the future.
Given the fact that EndureRXis not currently available, there’s really no reason to recommend it.
But with that said, if you come across it in your travels and you’re looking for something to improve your erections, EndureRX may do the trick.
Just check with your doctor to get cleared to use Yohimbe.
Have You Used EndureRX?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Out of the 100+ male enhancement products Ive tried, Vigrx Plus was the best.
The Bathmate is a proven water-based vacuum pump that can help dramatically increase your size.
Phallosan Forte is a GREAT option for those looking to grow both length AND girth, permanently.
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!