Extengin is a male enhancement supplement made by Life Smart Labs, a company that makes several other male enhancement supplements as well.
It looks like Life Smart Labs may not be making Extengin anymore, but it is still available through a few retailers, and word about it is still floating around out there, so we’ve decided to go ahead and let you know what you can expect from it.
The benefits of taking Extengin daily begin with improved sexual performance, including increased libido, bigger, harder erections, and a prevention of premature ejaculation. But they don’t stop there.
Extengin also claims to increase the size of your penis over time. This is undoubtedly a popular claim.
So let’s see if it holds any weight.
There is no official website of product page, but we were able to track down the ingredient information we were looking for through other review sites.
We can’t swear to its accuracy, but this is what we found:
- L-Arginine to increase the amount of nitric oxide which is a vasodilator that opens up blood vessels allowing more blood to flow to the penis for better erections.
- Zinc which is important for the body’s chemical process that makes testosterone.
- Ginseng and Cayenne Pepper which also improve blood flow.
- Muira Puama which is a powerful herbal aphrodisiac.
- Oyster Extract and Tongkat Ali which increase the amount of free testosterone available to be used b the body.
The recommended dose is 2 Extengincapsules daily.
The idea of enlargement comes from the possibility that if the penis is filled with more and more blood, it will grow in order to accommodate the increase.
Extengin Pros and Cons
Advantages of Extengin
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It contains L-Arginine for better erections.
Disadvantages of Extengin
- It’s difficult to find retailers that have Extengin in stock.
- There are very few reviews of Extengin, and most of those are negative.
Where to Buy
The only place we could find Extengin for sale these days is Amazon, and even they are currently out of stock.
Previously, it was retailing for around $50 for a one month supply.
It looks as though Extengin has been discontinued by Life Span Labs, though it hasn’t been gone long enough to be completely cleared off of all shelves.Even if you could find it for sale, Extenginis a bit on the expensive side, and the only reviews we could find indicate that it’s just not worth it.
Have You Used Extengin?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!