Hormotex is an herbal erectile dysfunction treatment pill made by a reputable German company called NeoMed Pharma. These silver coated pills, taken before sexual activity, claim to produce harder erections, to energize you and fight fatigue, and to send your libido through the roof. The promises of Hormotex go even further than that. They say it can combat psychic and physical exhaustion and build up new reserves of strength and concentration.
The official Hormotex website is brief but informative, so we’ve been able to put together a pretty good idea of whether or not a guy might find this stuff to be useful and worth his time and money.
The list of ingredients is short and to the point. It includes:
- Yohimbe which has been shown to be effective at increasing blood flow to the penis for better erections. (It’s also been recommended against by the FDA because of its apparent connection with severe side effects including drastic blood pressure changes.)
- Muira Puama which increases energy and boosts libido.
- Damiana which is an ancient South American aphrodisiac.
- Vitamins A, E, B1, and B2 for an improvement in general health and vitality.
The instructions are to take 2 silver coated Hormotex pills about half an hour before sexual activity. There is no discussion of how long the effects will last, though there is a warning not to exceed a dosage of 3 pills per day.
Hormotex Pros and Cons
Looking at both sides of an issue is the best way to make sure you’ve come to an appropriate decision in the end.
Advantages of Hormotex
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There’s no commitment required.
Disadvantages of Hormotex
- It’s shipped from overseas.
- It contains Yohimbe which may cause serious side effects.
- There’s no money back guarantee.
- We found no Hormotexreviews from customers who’ve used it.
Where to Buy
You can order Hormotex through its official website. A box of 24 pills sells for about $17.
With so many male enhancement choices, it’s hard to recommend anything other than the absolute best, the ones that don’t require you to make concessions. Hormotex contains Yohimbe. At this stage of the game, we think you should avoid Yohimbe in the interest of safety. Also, Hormotex ships from overseas. That’s 2 concessions where we think you should have to make none.
Have You Used Hormotex?Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
By a mistake I took 5 tablets of hormotrex -Hashen
It's not recommended that you take more than 3 pills. I would think you'd be affected negatively by too much Yohimbine.- Rob