And now for something a little different.
Ikawe for Men is a male enhancement supplement with a twist. Instead of an oral tablet or capsule, Ikawe comes in the form of drops that you take by adding to water. It’s a daily supplement, and the idea is that not only does this ensure that you’ll take it with water, but it also helps make the absorption process much more efficient.
The kinds of results you can expect from taking Ikawe are:
- Bigger, thicker, harder erections.
- Increased endurance and stamina.
- More control over when you ejaculate.
- Increased sex drive.
- And it’s good for your overall reproductive health.
Ikawe is made by reputable supplement manufacturer, NativeRemedies. The company highlights the facts that Ikawe is safe, all natural, and non addicitive, as well as good for your overall reproductive system.
The Ikawe formula is proprietary, which simply means that while they tell us what the components are, they don’t tell us how much of each they use. In the formula, you’ll find:
- Epimedium Sagittatum which increases the flow of blood to the penis, helping to create hard, firm, erections.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases the body’s natural testosterone making process.
- Siberian Ginseng which also improves blood flow as well as boost energy and stamina.
- Saw Palmetto which supports healthy prostate functioning.
- Sarsparilla which also helps increase testosterone.
You are instructed to add 15 drops to a quarter cup of water and drink it 3 times a day. You can also take an extra dose just before sexual activity for an added boost.
Ikawe Pros and Cons
Advantages of Ikawe
- It’s great for anyone who doesn’t want to take pills.
- It’s affordable.
- The ingredients are all natural.
Disadvantages of Ikawe
- We found no Ikawe reviews from customers to help us determine if this works.
- The product has no official website, so information is a little hard to come by.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Ikawe through a few different supplement retailers. We found the two ounce bottle (a month’s supply) for about $35.
Aside from the fact that it’s drops and not a pill, there really doesn’t seem to be anything too special about Ikawe. So that leaves us with a recommendation that if you don’t like taking pills, go ahead and try Ikawe. If you have no problem with pills, it seems there are better options than this.
Have You Used Ikawe? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and ikawe reviews
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!