MaxGXL Sport Overview
MaxGXL Sport is an anti-aging supplement based on the notion that your body needs to make up for the lessening production of glutathione as you age.
Glutathione is an extremely important antioxidant produced in the body that fights against cell damage, keeps your immune system functioning at high levels, and has various anti-aging benefits as well.
MaxGXL Sport is a supplement made by Max International that increases your body’s natural production of Glutathione, with the expected result of making you feel years, even decades, younger.
MaxGXL Sport is an offshoot of the original product, MaxGXL.
They are virtually identical except that MaxGXL Sport comes in Vegetarian capsules and is packaged in a bottle.
The reason for this is that MaxGXL Sport has been tested and approved b the NSF with a “Sport Certification”.
The NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) test products in accordance with strict guidelines for health and safety.
The fact that MaxGXL Sport has received its Sports Certification means that it has been approved and is certified not to contain banned substances.
MaxGXL Sport Benefits
The benefits of MaxGXL Sport are equal to the benefits of glutathione which include:
- Prevention of damage in the brain caused by free radicals.
Free radical damage in the brain is associated with neurodegenerative diseases.
- Improved heart health though the enzyme Glutathione Peroxidatse preventing the oxidation of lipids.
- Fight against hearing loss by preventing oxidative injury to the inner ear.
- Defense against oxidative stress of the lens of the eye.
- Defense against toxins in the lungs.
- Support for the elimination of harmful byproducts of liver metabolism.
- Support for the liver’s work of detoxifying the blood.
MaxGXL Sport Ingredients
The MaxGXL Sport formula is made up of components that encourage and stimulate the production of increased Glutathione within the body.
These include L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cordyceps, Quercetin, and Milk Thistle.
The recommended dose is 3 capsules taken twice per day.
Max International conducted a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled cross-over study using 27 subjects, male and female, from 31 to 72 years old.
At the conclusion of the study, it was determined that subjects using MaxGXL Sport had a progressive increase in intracellular glutathione levels and increased levels of IGF-1 and DHEA.
MaxGXL Sport Pros and Cons
Advantages of MaxGXL Sport
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There are lots of MaxGXL Sport reviews from customers who found it to help in lots of ways, like energy and joint pain relief.
- It’s been clinically tested.
Disadvantages of MaxGXL Sport
- Although it has additional availability, it is primarily sold through a multilevel marketing program where they encourage customers to become reps and recruit other customers to be in their stable of reps as well.
- It’s expensive.
- Most of the information we found on MaxGXL Sport is about how to become a rep for the company, as opposed to how the product actually works.
Where to Buy
As I mentioned, MaxGXL Sportis available through this program of reps and reps or reps.
But you can also pick it up at Amazon.com these days.
It looks like the least you can buy from the Max International website is 2 bottles for $130. They call it the starter kit.On Amazon.com, you can pick up one bottle for $64.99.
I wouldn’t be surprised if taking MaxGXL Sport makes you feel good.
But $64.99 is a lot of money, and if you go directly through the company, you’ll no doubt have to sit through the hard sell about why you should be selling MaxGXL Sport y