MaxHim is a fast acting male enhancement supplement you can find online. There’s not a whole lot of information available, but there’s enough to make a pretty good assessment of how this stuff works.
There are a few unusual aspects to MaxHim, so we’ll dig right in and get started.
According to the manufacturer, Herbal Regenesis, the ingredients in MaxHim have been clinically tested and used for years to improve male sexual performance.
They say it works just as well as the prescription medications, but it’s safe and doesn’t cause the kinds of side effects you see with Viagra and the like.
MaxHim Ingredients and How They Work
The primary mechanism of action is promoting better blood flow to the penis, causing better erections.
When your blood vessels open up and your smooth muscles relax, blood can rush into the corpus cavernosa, or penile chambers, causing bigger, harder erections.
The ingredient list is available, but there is no explanation of how each of the components works to better your performance.
We’ve tried to fill some of the gaps in for you here. MaxHim capsules are vegetarian, and include:
- Cistanches which has a history of alleviating erectile dysfunction.
- Ginkgo Biloba which improves blood flow, primarily to the brain.
- Milkvetch Seed which may relieve fatigue
- Epimedium which is an aphrodisiac that also increases blood flow to the penis.
- Cherokee Rose Hip to fight against premature ejaculation.
- Ginseng which is an aphrodisiac for boosted libido.
- Hindu Lotus Seed which is used against erectile dysfunction.
And several more herbs we’ve never heard of.
The instructions are a bit different.
For fastest results, you should open a capsule, pour the contents into lukewarm water, stir, and drink immediately.
The recommended dose is one MaxHim capsule about 15 minutes or so before having sex.
MaxHim Pros and Cons
Laying out the good and the bad about a supplement is often a really good way to figure out whether or not it’s worth your time and money.
Advantages of MaxHim
- There’s no commitment.
You only take it when you need it.
Disadvantages of MaxHim
- Each pill costs $10.
- Even though they say there are no side effects, there’s a caution that you should not take MaxHimif you have high blood pressure or if you take Nitrates.These are the same warnings you get when you take prescription ED medications.
Several fast acting performance enhancing supplements have been recalled by the FDA when it’s found that they contain undisclosed prescription ingredients.
We don’t know that this is the case with MaxHim, but I would advise anyone to use caution.
- We found no MaxHim reviews from customers.
Where to Buy
You can purchase MaxHim online through a few different retailers.
You can buy one capsule for $10, or if you buy a bottle of 10 capsules for $100, you’ll get 2 free.
The listed formula doesn’t look like much, especially when you’re paying $10 a pill.With that high cost, no reviews, and the warnings about blood pressure and nitrates, I would recommend you stay away from MaxHim.
Have You Used MaxHim?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!