We don’t usually talk very much about multi-vitamins here, but that doesn’t mean we don’t think they’re important.
It’s just that they’re not really what we focus on at this website.
But certainly if you don’t eat foods that provide enough of all the vitamins and nutrients you need to be healthy, you should be taking a multivitamin.
We’re going to look today at one from Optimum Nutrition called Opti-Men.
It’s a multivitamin to be sure, but it’s kind of like a multivitamin-plus because it also has a whole bunch of other nutrients and herbal ingredients that enhance the overall health of men. Most of the Opti-Men reviews I’ve seen are really positive.
It’s super-packed with tons of beneficial ingredients, it only requires 3 pills a day (taken one at a time), it’s reasonably priced, and it’s from Optimum Nutrition so you know they give you the entire ingredient profile.
Opti-Men Ingredients and How They Work
It starts out with all your standard multivitamin vitamins and minerals, most at well over 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowances, and with a heavy concentration in B Vitamins.
Then it includes several “blends” designed with specific purposes in mind:
- The Amino Blend is made up of 8 amino acids (including L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, and BCAAs) that help you build and grow lean muscle mass.
- The Viri Blend includes 8 herbal compounds (like Damiana, Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba, and Saw Palmetto) that combine to enhance your libido, performance, and overall sexual health.
- The Phyto Blend is full of antioxidants to help your body combat the damage caused by free radicals from environmental toxins.
- The Enzy Blend is 4 enzymes specifically meant to enhance digestion and nutrient absorption.
The recommended dose is 3 Opti-Mencapsules per day, taken one at a time with meals and a full glass of water.
Opti-Men Pros and Cons
Advantages of Opti-Men
- It’s formula is comprehensive when it comes to vitamins and minerals for general health, as well as add-ons for digestive, preventative, and male sexual health.
- I’ve seen tons of positive Opti-Men reviews on forums from guys who’ve had great results with it.
- It’s available at GNC.
- Lots of guys take fewer than the recommended dose, feel fine, and get to save some money on reorders.
Disadvantages of Opti-Men
- It’s more expensive than a typical multivitamin.
- Some users have complained of rashes, bloating, and itchiness.
- Some guys say it turns their urine a bright neon yellow color.
This would indicate that some of the ingredients are not being absorbed.
You can get around this somewhat by taking a lower dose.
Where to Buy
You can buy Opti-Men online or at GNC.
The 90-count bottle retails for $26.99 at GNC but you can get it a lot cheaper online. I’ve seen it as low as $14.97 for 90 pills.
The only problem I see with Opti-Men is that it might be tough to get all that nutrition into one product.When you have that many ingredients in one pill, the amounts are often so low that they’re not effective.
For that reason, you may want to use a stack of dedicated supplements instead of an all-in-one.
But if you are in the market ?
Have You Used Opti-Men?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!