Sinrex is a male enhancement supplement that promises a bigger penis as well as more stamina and more confidence. The website claims that its 2—in-1 formula is award-winning, considered the most effective male enhancement pill in the world, and it’s been clinically tested and doctor approved.
In addition to penis enlargement, the expected results are:
- Stronger, longer, and harder erections
- More stamina
- 420% increase in semen volume
- Explosive orgasms
Sinrex Ingredients and How They Work
Some of the ingredients in Sinrex are:
- Copper Chelate to help improve overall circulation.
- Creatine which helps build muscle mass.
- Gingko Biloba to increase mental clarity and provide sexual energy and stamina.
- Green Tea Extract to help burn fat and act as an antioxidant to fight against cellular damage.
- Epimedium Sagitattum to increase blood flow to the penis.
- L-Arginine to also increase blood flow to the penis using the mechanism of nitric oxide.
- Maca to increase libido and sperm count.
- Saw Palmetto for prostate health.
- Siberian Ginseng for sexual energy.
- Tribulus Terrestris to support the production of testosterone.
- Vitamin E for its antioxidant properties as they contribute to good health.
It also contains Bioperine which helps the rest of the ingredients to be absorbed more quickly and efficiently into the bloodstream.
You should take 1 pill once or twice daily to achieve optimal size and performance results. You are cautioned against taking more than 2 pills per day. Results can begin to be seen after about a month.
Sinrex Pros and Cons
Here’s where we’ll list the good and bad aspects of Sinrex to help you decide whether or not it’s right for you.
Advantages of Sinrex
- It is all natural.
- There is a 6-month money back guarantee that applies to opened and unopened bottles.
- It contains some ingredients that are known to be effective.
- Shipping is discreet.
Disadvantages of Sinrex
- Sinrex states increasing penis size as its main purpose.This is unwise, since permanent penis enlargement by a pill is not possible.
- The website’s exaggerated claims make it appear unprofessional.
- The cited “clinical trial” is merely anecdotal evidence, and not a clinical trial at all.
- We couldn’t find any independent Sinrexreviews to attest to its effectiveness.
Where to Buy
The Sinrexwebsite is the only way we found to purchase the product. A one-month supply costs $39.99 with discounts available if you buy in bulk. There is a 6 month money-back guarantee, so if you wanted to take advantage of bulk savings, you could do so without financial risk as long as you return all bottles, used and unopened within six months.
Sinrex doesn’t seem much different than any of the other male enhancement products out there. Most of the ingredients are the same, and there are no amounts listed so we can’t tell if it distinguishes itself there. The 6 month guarantee is probably the strongest selling point. So if you think you’re interested, Sinrex seems to come with very little downside risk.
Have You Used Sinrex? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!