When it comes to the reasons for increasing your testosterone levels, there are many. Your sex drive will skyrocket. Your energy for workouts will soar. Your lean muscle to fat ratio will be altered. Your mood will be elevated. As you get older and don’t want to lose your vitality, the question becomes less about whether or not you should boost your testosterone, and more about how you’re going to do it.
One option involves doctors, prescriptions, needles, and side effects, not to mention significant financial investment. The other option involves over-the-counter natural supplementation. To be sure, your results will be more dramatic if you go with the first option. But unless you have a severe deficiency, you probably don’t need dramatic. You just want more and better.
T-Boost, by Renown Health Products, calls itself the safest and most powerful testosterone booster available without a prescription. Let’s see if the facts back that up.
The T-Boost formula is exceedingly simple, containing only 3 active ingredients:
- DHEA which is a hormone naturally found in the body that functions as a precursor to testosterone. Just like testosterone, DHEA levels decline with age. Replacing lost DHEA can lead to the production of greater amounts of testosterone.
- Tribulus Terrestris signals the pituitary gland to release more Luteinizing Hormone. The LH in turn signals the body to produce more testosterone.
- Eurycoma Longifolia increases free testosterone levels by inhibiting the action of SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin). SHBG, if given the chance, will bind to testosterone rendering it ineffective in the body. Eurycoma Longifolia fights against SHBG, having the effect of increasing the amount of free testosterone available for use by the body.
Dosing instructions are to take 1 T-Boost caplet twice daily. There is no indication given for how long before you should expect results. The company offers a 60 day money-back guarantee. This should allow for plenty of time to determine whether or not it works.
T-Boost Pros and Cons
Advantages of T-Boost
- There is a money back guarantee.
- The formula is simple.
- There are no reported side effects.
Disadvantages of T-Boost
- The website doesn’t offer much information on how T-Boostactually works, just how low testosterone levels can have an adverse effect on your health and vitality.
- We found no T-Boost reviews from customers to show how it’s worked for the real people who’ve taken it.
Where To Buy
You can purchase T-Boost from the official product website. A one month supply currently sells for $40.95 and comes with a free special report (though on what it does not say). If you spring for a 6 month supply, you’ll pay $184.98 and also receive the free special report. That’s about a $10 savings per month.
There are things we like about T-Boost, and there are things we don’t. We like that the formula is simple, but we don’t like that the website doesn’t explain how it works. We like that there’s a money back guarantee, but we don’t like that there are no customer T-Boost reviews. Taking T-Boost will probably have some positive effect on your testosterone levels. Whether or not it’s enough to justify the price is something you’ll have to determine on your own. Luckily, T-Boost comes with a 60 day guarantee so you can make your decision without significant financial risk.
Have You Used T-Boost?? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review