The way the supplement industry is growing lately, I swear there’s a supplement for everything.
There’s one for an itchy dry throat.
There’s one for growing back your hair, there’s one for helping your sweat smell better.
And these are all on top of the usual suspects for weight loss, body building, and male enhancement.
But what if you could take just one supplement for all of it? (Not the sweat one, but the main ones).
Testomin is a supplement from XPI that claims to be the one that can.
That is a pretty enticing claim, and if true, it would make Testomin a one of a kind powerhouse of a supplement.
Testomin is like a multivitamin plus. It starts off with a solid nutritional base, and adds ingredients that help you feel better, look better, do better in the gym and in the bedroom, lose weight, gain muscle, and gain confidence.
Now, who wouldn’t go for a supplement like that?
If it works, that is.
Next is where we’ll check into that and see what we find.
Testomin Ingredients and How They Work
The base multivitamin includes mainly what you would expect, like Vitamins A, C, D, E, K, B6, and B12, Calcium, Magnesium, Niacin, Zinc, and Copper.
Beyond that is the proprietary blend that add the extra benefits particularly for men. These include:
- Tribulus Terrestris for increasing your body’s natural testosterone production.
- Mucuna Pruriens to improve mood and stimulate blood flow while it also boosts your libido.
- L-Leucine which is a branched chain amino acid to help speed up muscle recovery after working out.
It also helps improve cognitive ability as well.
- Coleus Foskholi which is an antioxidant that works to keep you strong and lean.
- Saw Palmetto which helps maintain a healthy prostate.
- Eurycoma Longifolia which increases free testosterone making it available to be used for strength and performance.
- Horny Goat Weed which increases the flow of blood to the penis for better erections.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules a day.
Testomin Pros and Cons
Advantages of Testomin
- The ingredients are all known and listed.
- Testomin is made by a reputable company.
- It’s very reasonably priced.
- It covers general health as well as specifically male health.
Disadvantages of Testomin
- It seems that XPI is no longer making it.
- There are no Testomin reviews from customers.
- It probably won’t be around for long.
- The vitamin ingredient amounts are listed, but the herbal ingredient amounts are not known, making it hard to tell whether or not it works.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Testominthrough a couple of different online supplement retailers.Right now, you can get it for about $15 a bottle.
At this price, you may just want to go ahead and try Testomin.
It’a a good multivitamin with a little something extra to improve virility and male performance.
I don’t know if it’s the next wonder pill, but it’s probably worth giving a try.
Testomin is a good option for men that are looking to improve several areas of their overall health with the hopes that it will also lend a helping hand in the bedroom, because after all, that’s why most people are drawn to it.
Have You Used Testomin?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review