Triple Extenzen Overview
With such a crowded market, you’ll find male enhancement supplement products and companies resorting to all kinds of measures to get their products seen and of course purchased.
Triple Extenzen has chosen to use a name that’s so similar to a more popular product, presumably in the hope that customers will by it, thinking it’s the one they’ve heard of.
Triple Extenzen is a fast-acting supplement that you only take when you need it.
One capsule about 30 minutes before sexual activity is all you need to ensure that your performance will be at its best.
You’ll get bigger, harder erections that last, your libido will be through the roof, your erection will last as long as you want it to, and your orgasm will be explosive.
There is no Triple Extenzen website, so all the information we use to determine how effective it is has been gathered from third party retail websites.
There are a couple of conflicting ingredients lists floating around out there, so we’ve gone with the one that appears most often. It includes:
- Tribulus Terrestris for increasing natural testosterone production.
- Lycopene which is thought to be a powerful preventative against prostate cancer and supports general prostate health.
- L-Arginine which is a precursor to nitric oxide which relaxes blood vessels, increasing the amount of blood that enters the penis for better erections.
- Damiana Leaf which is a powerful herbal aphrodisiac.
- Guarana which is a stimulant for energy along the lines of caffeine.
- Yohimbe which has been shown to increase the amount of blood flowing into the penis for bigger, harder, erections.
- Maca which is a Peruvian aphrodisiac.
- Vitamin B12 which increases energy.
- Vitamins C and D3 which are great antioxidants for a better immune system and overall health.
Instructions are to take 1 capsule on an empty stomach with a small amount of warm water about 30 minutes before sexual activity.It gets to work fast, and the effects can last from 36-72 hours.
Triple Extenzen Pros and Cons
Advantages of Triple Extenzen
- You don’t have to take Triple Extenzen every day so there’s no commitment required.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available through several online sources.
- We found a few Triple Extenzenreviews where guys say it does work.
Disadvantages of Triple Extenzen
- It contains Yohimbe, which has been shown to work, but also may cause serious side effects, like a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
Where to Buy
There are a few different online supplement retailers that carry Triple Extenzen. A single capsule blister pack sells for about $1.50 and you can get a box of 24 for about $25. Any money back guarantees would be up to the retailer you choose to work with.
Knock-off or not, for the price Triple Extenzen seems like a good option to try.
If you have concerns about using Yohimbe, check with your doctor to see if you’d be a good candidate.
Have You Used Triple Extenzen?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and extenzen, and extenzen pills
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Does this product dirty your urine -Wanda
As far as I know, it will not.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
The prices and a phone number Please Thank you -Wassim medani
It looks like there are still a few retailers that sell this stuff. If you do a quick internet search, you should find them.- Rob
How come this does not work -Shannon
Unfortunately, no supplements work for everyone. You may be one of the unlucky ones with this one. You may want to check out VigRx Plus instead. It's a daily supplement with a great track record.- Rob