Vazogel is not an oral supplement, but a topical male enhancement gel that aims to provide the same benefits as its oral counterparts, without necessitating the taking of a pill.
While Vazogel does not have its own dedicated website, there are plenty of information sources, so we were able to get a fairly comprehensive idea of what Vazogel is and how it works.
By applying water-based Vazogel to the penis about 30 minutes before sexual activity, you’ll enhance your libido, increase your sensitivity, boost your energy, and extend your staying power, all for the best experience of your life.
The list of actives in the Vazogel formula include:
- L-Arginine to get blood flowing to the penis for greater sensitivity and harder erections.
- Aloe Vera Gel to act as a lubricant (and soothe your skin).
- Shea Butter to soften and smooth your skin.
- Korean Red Ginseng to provide energy.
- Catuaba and Maca Extracts as herbal aphrodisiacs to increase sexual desire.
- Cuscuta Seed to improve sperm motility and sexual stamina.
It is recommended that you apply Vazogel to your penis shortly before sexual activity.
Vazogel Pros and Cons
We always try to maintain our objectivity by looking at both the positives and negatives of all the products we review.
Advantages of Vazogel
- It can be used alone or in conjunction with oral male enhancement supplements.
- It comes free with certain Virectin packages.
- It can be used with condoms.
- Men and women alike can use Vazogel.
Disadvantages of Vazogel
- It is not widely available for purchase on its own.
- There are no Vazogel reviews to help us determine its effectiveness for real people.
Where to Buy
Vazogel was formerly available through a number of sellers, but at this point, the primary way to get your hands on some is to order Virectin with a package deal that includes a free tube of Vazogel.
We did also find it still available on Amazon for $32.35, but there were only a few units remaining.
If you want the benefits of a male enhancement supplement, but don’t like the idea of taking pills, Vazogelor something like it is a good alternative.Unfortunately, it looks like before long, you’ll only be able to get it by also buying pills you may not want.
If you’re intrigued by Vazogel, but can’t find it, keep looking.
There are other topical male enhancement formulas you might be interested in.
Have You Used Vazogel?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!