Many male enhancement supplements rely on over-the-top, flashy marketing showing men draped with beautiful, barely-dressed women to get their point across.
Their point, of course, is that if you use this product, this could be you.
Other similar products take a more mild mannered approach. Viamino belongs to the second category.
There’s no official website with full color layouts of the life you can expect, but the third party retailers that offer Viamino for sale provide most of the information you need to make a decision.
They just do it with text instead of pictures.
In fact, the description of what Viamino does goes like this, “Viamino may help to maintain healthy sexual function in men.” That’s it.
Nothing more hyped than that simple statement.
So we’ll look a little deeper and see if that simple statement is indeed true.
Thankfully, the ingredient list is offered by these retail websites.
- L-Arginine which is a precursor to nitric oxide which improves blood flow to the penis and throughout the body.
This ensures thicker, stronger, more sustainable erections.
- L-Citrulline Malate which metabolized into L-Arginine.
- L-Lysine which is another amino acid.
This one helps support sperm quantity.
- Zinc which works with the L-Lysine to help keep sperm counts up.
It’s also important for the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Fenugreek which also helps increase testosterone production.
- Maca which is an ancient herbal aphrodisiac used for centuries in Peru to increase libido.
We have concerns about the ingredient amounts not being significant enough to work.
At 100 mg, it’s hard to imagine that it’s very effective.
The usual recommended daily dose is between 2 and 3 grams.
The dosage instructions are to simply take one Viamino capsule per day with food.
We found no discussion of when to expect to see results.
Viamino Pros and Cons
Listing the better and worse points about a product is a great way to determine whether or not you think it will work for you.
Advantages of Viamino
- It’s simple to take.
- The ingredients are all listed, including amounts.
- It’s not given to hype and huge promises.
Disadvantages of Viamino
- The amount of L-Arginine, arguably the most important ingredient for erectile function, is basically insignificant.
- Most Viamino reviews from customers we’ve seen state that it simply doesn’t work.
- Availability in the US is limited.
Where to Buy
Viamino is a British product available online. Some retailers deliver internationally, but the shipping costs tend to make the price pretty high.
While the lack of hype is somehow refreshing, ultimately, performance is what matters.
Unfortunately, it appears that you won’t get much in the way of performance out of Viamino.
Have You Used Viamino?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and viamino
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!