Vigoril Review – Does It Really Work?By: Rob Miller
Home » Male Enhancement » Vigoril Review – Does It Really Work?
When looking for an all natural male enhancement supplement, there are lots of things to consider.
You want something that address the symptoms you’re trying to address.
This could be erectile issues, lack of libido, premature ejaculation, or some combination thereof.
You want something backed by a reputable manufacturer.
Some products are just fly-by-night entrepreneurial ventures enacted by semi-shady businessmen. You want something you can afford. This one speaks for itself.
So our job is to try to match you with a product that meets all your needs and more.
Vigoril is an affordable homeopathic product, and that’s one of the reasons we’re looking at it.
It also caught our eye because it:
- Increases your libido.
- Boosts the quality of your erections.
- Ends premature ejaculation.
- Improves the overall health and functioning of the male reproductive system.
So lets take a look beyond the promises and see what we can find out about Vigoril.
Vigoril Ingredients and How They Work
One of the retail websites that sells Vigoril lists the product’s ingredients.
- Avena Sativa which helps keep testosterone molecules free from bonding with SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin).
Free testosterone is the only testosterone that the body can use to improve sexual performance.
- Damiana which is an ancient herbal aphrodisiac.
- Selenium which provides aid for the chemical reactions needed in the body to produce adequate amounts of sex hormone.
It is recommended that you chew one Vigoril tablet 3 times a day and that you don’t eat within 15 minutes before or after chewing a tablet.
Vigoril Pros and Cons
Looking at both sides, the negative and the positive, of a product is a good way to make sure you cover all the bases before coming to a conclusion about whether or not to use a product.
Advantages of Vigoril
- It’s affordable.
- The ingredients are all natural and homeopathic.
- It addresses several male sexual issues.
- There are no side effects.
Disadvantages of Vigoril
- The ingredient list is a bit short, and doesn’t contain anything specifically for improving blood flow.
- We found only one Vigorilreview from a customer and it was not a happy customer.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Vigoril from a few different online sources.
The 90 tablet bottle should last a month, and it costs anywhere between $16 and $30 so make sure you shop around, but with a range like this, you’ll want to be careful that you’re not getting expired or counterfeit product.
The Vigoril formula doesn’t look very impressive even though they make lots of claims about how it can improve your sex life.Add in the negative review, and I wouldn’t recommend it.
On the other hand, if you could get it for $16, Vigoril may be worth a try.
Have You Used Vigoril?Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Out of the 100+ male enhancement products Ive tried, Vigrx Plus was the best.
The Bathmate is a proven water-based vacuum pump that can help dramatically increase your size.
Phallosan Forte is a GREAT option for those looking to grow both length AND girth, permanently.
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!