Made by Titan Labs, Factor 3: Virlitrac is a male enhancement supplement aimed at increasing a man’s overall virility, mainly through the mechanism of increased testosterone.
This means that what you can expect by taking Virlitrac is:
- More energy and strength at the gym
- Increased lean muscle mass and decreased body fat
- Enhanced sexual interest
- Improved sexual performance
- Better mood with more confidence
In the Virlitrac formula, you’ll find:
- Vitamin B Complex for better mood and energy.
- Zinc to support the body’s own natural production of testosterone.
- Chromium to improve the body’s fat burning mechanism.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases the amount of testosterone produced by the body.
It does this by increasing the secretion of Luteinizing Hormone, which in turn signals the testes to produce and release more testosterone.
- Raw Testicular Concentrate which is from an animal source (most likely bovine) and increases testosterone levels.
- Yohimbe Bark which increases the flow of blood to the penis by blocking the mechanism that would restrict this blood flow.
- Saw Palmetto Extract to support the health of your prostate.
- Damiana Leaves and Muira Puama Root to increase your libido and virility.
Virlitrac comes in a bottle that resembles prescription medication bottle.
The recommended dose is 2 tablets each day with food.
It is preferable to split the pills into 2 daily doses, definitely not just before bedtime.
You should take Virlitrac for 6 months, then cycle off for 2 weeks before beginning another cycle.
Virlitrac Pros and Cons
A balanced look at the good and the bad about a product is often helpful for figuring out whether or not it’s right for you.
Advantages of Virlitrac
- It contains a range of ingredients beneficial to male health.
- Complete product and manufacturer information is provided.
Disadvantages of Virlitrac
- We were not able to locate any Virlitrac reviews or comments from guys who’ve used it.
- Virlitrac is expensive.
- There is no money back guarantee available through the manufacturer.
- Virlitrac contains Yohimbe which may cause dangerous side effects, and has been recommended against by the FDA.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Virlitraconline through any of a number of third party retailers.
The 60 count bottle, which represents a one month supply sells for about $50. We were unable to verify a manufacturer guarantee, so this is something you may have to work out with your particular retailer.
Virlitrac seems to have what it takes to be an adequate male enhancement supplement, but not to be the best.For the price, we think you could do better, especially if you take into account that there is no satisfaction guarantee.
Have You Used Virlitrac?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!