YangMax Review – Should You Use It?By: Rob Miller
Home » Male Enhancement » YangMax Review – Should You Use It?
It’s pretty common for male enhancement supplements to base their formulas on ancient Indian and/or Chinese herbal medicines that have been used for thousands of years to keep people healthy and vital.
It makes sense, since they can’t legally use prescription or controlled substances, they use what’s available to them. And that’s herbs.
Truthfully, herbs have been curing people and easing their symptoms for centuries so the only question left is which herbs and in what combinations should be used.
YangMax is a male enhancement formula based on ancient Chinese herbal concoctions used to make Emporers the most sought after lovers in the land.
As they became aging rulers, they still needed to perform night after night to maintain the appearance of strength and vitality.
According to its marketing, YangMax uses a similar formula to that of the ancient Emperors to increase libido and stamina and achieve rock hard erections.
YangMax Ingredients and How They Work
The 3 primary ingredients in the YangMax formula are Cordyceps Sinensis, Panax Ginseng, and Deer Antler Velvet.
- Cordyceps is a mushroom grown in the mountains.
It has long been used by as a staple in Chinese herbal medicine.
- Panax Ginseng increases blood flow for increased energy and better erections.
- Deer Antler Velvet contains IGF-1, a growth factor essential for healthy tissue regeneration.
In addition, you’ll find:
- Cnidium Monnier for improved erectile function.
- Cuscuta as an antioxidant that may improve sperm quality.
- Cistanches which fights against impotence and infertility.
- Epimedium which improves erections with better blood flow.
- Ginkgo Biloba which improves blood flow to the brain for better focus and concentration.
The recommended dose is 2 YangMax capsules per day.
The herbs should build up in your system, allowing you to feel the effects after about a couple weeks.
YangMax Pros and Cons
Advantages of YangMax
- It’s reasonably affordable.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Discounts are available when you buy in bulk.
Disadvantages of YangMax
- I could only find one independent YangMax review, and it was from an older guy who said it just didn’t work for him.
- No money back guarantee is offered by the manufacturer.
Where to Buy
YangMaxis available through several online retailers.
A single bottle usually sells for about $30-$40, but if you buy several bottles at once, your price can go down to as low as $15 per bottle.
YangMax looks very similar to a lot of other daily male enhancement formulas available on the market today – not bad, but nothing special either.Since there’s no good word of mouth regarding this stuff, my educated guess is that you’d be better off looking elsewhere.
Have You Used YangMax?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Out of the 100+ male enhancement products Ive tried, Vigrx Plus was the best.
The Bathmate is a proven water-based vacuum pump that can help dramatically increase your size.
Phallosan Forte is a GREAT option for those looking to grow both length AND girth, permanently.
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
can diabetes take yang max -james
Because of your condition, you'll need to discuss with your doctor whether or not there are any contraindications with your condition or your medications.- Rob
3 out of 4 people found this question helpful.