4.5 OUT OF 5.0
NitroZyt is an all natural male enhancement supplement that promises to help you “turn your secret desires into reality.” This means both penis size and bedroom performance. NitroZyt guarantees your size will increase, your erections will be harder, firmer, and easier to achieve, and your orgasms will be more intense than ever. While this all sounds very intriguing, we thought we should take a closer look.
The website claims to work by using nitric oxide. The presence of nitric oxide enables more blood to flow to the penis, and less to flow back out. This makes for firmer, harder, longer lasting erections. One troubling thing, however, is that the website seems to imply that NitroZyt contains nitric oxide. But this is not how it works. Certain ingredients may increase the presence of nitric oxide, but nitric oxide itself is not an ingredient. Mis-statements like this one cause a product to lose a lot of credibility.
The website is quite limited, and much more promotional than informative. It does not offer a complete ingredients list, thought it mentions a few key components:
- Tribulus Terrestris helps the body to produce more testosterone. If you’re of a certain age, your levels have decreased. A testosterone boost will help you with both desire and erections.
- L-Arginine increases the presence of nitric oxide which increases blood flow to the penis by relaxing the smooth muscles of the penile walls.
- Yerba Mate is an all natural aphrodisiac that will increase libido and help create a sense of well-being.
- Maca Root is also an ancient aphrodisiac used for centuries to increase sexual desire and readiness.
- Zinc helps regulate testosterone and also supports prostate health.
NitroZyt is a daily supplement but the website does not offer dosage information. The small FAQ section does suggest that you will first begin to notice results after 1 or 2 weeks.
NitroZyt Pros and Cons
Looking at the good and bad aspects of NitroZyt will help you decide if it’s a product worth spending time and money on.
Advantages of NitroZyt
- It is all natural.
- There is a 90 day money back guarantee.
- It contains some effective ingredients.
Disadvantages of NitroZyt
- The claims of permanent size increases are false and exaggerated.
- The website is hyped and not very informative.
- NitroZyt is endorsed by Dr. Richard Solomon, but a google search on Dr. Solomon doesn’t come up with any related to male sexual health or enhancement.
- There is no manufacturer information on the website, and the only contact information is a phone number.
Where to Buy
The only place we found to purchase NitroZyt is the official website. One bottle costs $44.95 plus shipping. There are discounts for purchasing multiples. If you buy 4 bottles, you get a per bottle discount, plus 2 bottles free. A bottle contains 30 capsules. Since we don’t know the recommended dose, we cannot state how long a bottle will last. If you need to take 2 pills a day, NitroZyt could get pretty expensive.
NitroZyt seems like one of those products that wants to be all things to all people. Better erections, bigger penis, more desire, and the best orgasms. They covered all the bases as far as what it can do for you, but they’re pretty light on explaining how. Not knowing how long a bottle is expected to last is a big problem as well. Without this information, it’s impossible to know how much NitroZyt will actually cost you. The 90 day guarantee is good, but in the end, we think you’d be better off going with something with a little more proven reliability.
Have You Used NitroZyt? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice For Male Enhancement – Vigrx Plus
We have personally tested over 100 different male enhancement supplements, and Vigrx Plus stands out as the most effective in terms of results and customer reviews. Not only is Vigrx Plus designed to help boost overall stamina and libido, but it’s also the only product in its category to be clinically studied and PROVEN to work.
Click Here to read more about my specific results with Vigrx Plus
How People Found This Review:
and nitrozyt, and nitrozyt review, and dr richard solomon nitrozyt