Deferol is an herbal male supplement designed to prevent premature ejaculation.
Available since 2001, Deferolhas focuses exclusively on the very common desire of men to last longer in bed.
Nearly 46 million American men profess the desire to be able to decide when to ejaculate. Deferolis the only oral supplement of its kind, designed to allow this control.
The mechanism that Deferol uses to combat premature ejaculation involves Seratonin and Dopamine levels as well as anxiety.
- The higher the level of seratonin in relation to other neurotransmitters, the more orgasm control can be exerted.
If you can increase the number of seratonin receptors, you can increase control.
- Dopamine has the opposite effect on the amount of control you can exercise over orgasm.
If you can temporarily minimize the effects of dopamine, you can gain more control.
- Anxiety has long been associated with ejaculation problems.
If you can calm and regulate mood, you can optimize ejaculatory control.
The ingredients Deferol uses to accomplish these goals are:
- Passiflora Coerulea Leaf Extract
- Griffonia Seed Extract
- Pyridoxyl 5-Phosphate
- Pyridoxine HCI
- Folic Acid
Th Griffonia Seed extract contains 5-HTP which is a precursor to seratonin.
The Pyridoxyl 5-Phosphate and Pyridoxine HCI are forms of Vitamin B6 which help the conversion process to seratonin.
These two forms of Vitamin B6 also help minimize the unwanted effects of dopamine.
The presence of folic acid is also beneficial to the presence of seratonin.
Passiflora Coerulea has been used for centuries to calm anxiety.
Deferol is a daily supplement.
You should take 1 capsule per day with food.
It is also recommended that you take an additional 1 or 2 capsules before engaging in sexual activity.
You should notice results in 1 to 2 hours.
Deferol Pros and Cons
Advantages of Deferol
- It is the only supplement of its kind.
- It is based on scientific research.
- It is been clinically tested.
- It is available online through reputable resellers.
- There is a money back guarantee.
- There is no numbing or desensitizing involved.
Disadvantages of Deferol
- The clinical trial was small and conducted in-house.
- Deferol reviews from customers tend to be negative, either they didn’t work at all or they killed the libido.
Where to Buy
When you visit the Deferol website, they can direct you to where you can buy the product. CVS and Walgreens are among the sellers.
The website also states that sometime in 2012, you will be able to purchase it in brick and mortar stores.
The price is about $30 per bottle, and it is covered by a 30 day money back guarantee.
We’re not sure what to make of Deferol.The science seems sound, but the reviews from customers tell a different story.
If you have a serious problem with premature ejaculation, we think you may find some benefit.
But if you’re just a regular guy looking to impress, we think there may be better ways to accomplish that.
Have You Used Deferol?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Premature EjaculationAffiliate Disclosure