With so many weight loss supplements on the market, a product really needs to offer something special if they want to stand out above the rest.
Natrol is a health and lifestyle supplement company that attempts to do this with their product, Slenderite.
Calling weight loss a “contact struggle”, Natrol recognizes that the struggle is indeed real, and that people need all the help they can get.
To that end, it uses 5 active ingredients to support your efforts on several levels.
The five main active ingredients have each been clinically tested for their contribution to weight loss.
- Phase 2 is an extract from the White Kidney Bean.
It works as a carbohydrate blocker, not allowing the carbs to be digested.
- Green Tea increases metabolic rates and improves fat burning (thermogenesis).
- Caffeine further enhances the functions of the green tea.
It gives you energy, increases metabolism, and aids thermogenesis.
- 5-HTP is a mood enhancer that helps keep you up and motivated throughout your weight loss regimen.
- Chromium helps metabolize fats and carbs.
A bottle contains 60 tablets.
The recommended dose is 2 tablets twice a day, which means that a bottle should last for 15 days when used as directed.
Slenderite Pros and Cons
Starting a weight loss program can be a difficult and emotional process.
Here, we’ll take a look at some reasons to go with Slenderite, and some reasons you may want to choose something else.
Advantages of Slenderite
- It is made by a reputable supplement company.
- It contains good ingredients that can be helpful for weight loss.
- It is affordable.
Disadvantages of Slenderite
- The ingredients don’t appear to be present in appropriate amounts to achieve maximum results.
- We couldn’t find any Slenderitereviews written by customers who’ve actually used it.
- No clinical trials have been conducted.
- The website is short on information as to how Slenderite is supposed to work.
Where to Buy Slenderite
You can find Slenderite online and in stores.
CVS online carries the 60-count bottle for $22.49.Supplement Warehouse has it much cheaper at $12.69.The Natrol website is more expensive than both at $22.99.We couldn’t find any indication of a money back guarantee.
We don’t see any reason to rush right out and get some Slenderite.
It’s true that it does have some good ingredients, and we like that they attempt to keep it simple.
The trouble is the ingredients are not at levels that you’re likely to get any benefit from.
There have been no clinical trials run on Slenderite, and we haven’t seen any sign of users singing its praises.
Given the fact that dieting is as stressful as it is anyway, we don’t want to steer you to a supplement that isn’t likely to do much of anything for you.
There are better choices out there, and we think you should go with one of those.