112 Degrees Overview
If you’ve spent any time at all looking at male sexual performance enhancement supplements, you’ve probably noticed that there are a few different approaches these products take with their marketing.
Some are aimed at older men who’d like to get some of their mojo back.
These are the ones that use a softer sell and a lighter touch.
Pictures a happy middle aged couples having fun and enjoying each other.
And some are aimed at a younger crowd wanting to take things from already fine to the next level of rocking awesomeness.
These are the ones that plaster their pages with hot chicks and raunchy text.
Clearly there’s a market for both kinds of supplements, and the interested customer will gravitate to the one that suits him.
112 Degrees belongs in that first category.
It’s formulated for the older gentleman who could use a little help in the areas of libido, erection quality, and performance.
The company that makes it, Life Span Labs, was formed by successful middle aged men who each came together, looking for solutions to their dragging sex lives as they entered their golden years.
These men employed the help of natural medicine practitioners and clinicians to craft their formula, and 112 Degrees is what they came of with.
112 Degrees Ingredients and How They Work
The 112 Degrees formula consists of:
- Butea Superba which shows lots of promise in the area of increased libido and stamina.
- Tribulus Terrestris which can fight fatigue and low libido, and may also be able to boost your body’s natural testosterone production.
- Pueraria Mirifica Root which improves circulation for better erections.
- Acai Fruit which is an antioxidant that can protect the health of your arteries, which leads to better, stronger erections.
- Panax Ginseng which increases your stamina and staying power.
- L-Tyrosine which helps keep the proper hormone balance and increases energy.
- A Proprietary Cardiovascular Blend of key micronutrients that together improve the body’s cardiovascular function.
The recommended dose is 2 112 Degreestablets a day, and a healthy man can expect to see real results in a few weeks time.
112 Degrees Pros and Cons
Advantages of 112 Degrees
- The ingredients are all natural.
- The product website contains all the information you’d want and is low on the hype.
- It was formulated by doctors.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- There’s an autoship program but it’s not automatic or talked about only in the fine print. (In other words, it’s not a scam.
- There are lots of great testimonials on the website.
Disadvantages of 112 Degrees
- The formula is a little unconventional with relatively untried ingredients, so it’s tough to tell whether or not it’ll work.
- There are no 112 Degrees reviews or customer feedback outside of those found on the website.
Where to Buy
You can purchase 112 Degrees through the official website.
A single bottle costs $59.95, but if you buy 2 for $109.90, you’ll get one for free.If you want the autoship program, you can sign up for that and get free shipping for all your orders.
112 Degrees is certainly safe, but I’m just not sure if it’s effective.
The formula uses unconventional ingredients, so without clinical testing, it’s difficult to determine whether or not this stuff works.
There is a money back guarantee, however, so if you’re interested, you can try it without much financial risk.
Have You Used 112 Degrees? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice For Male Enhancement – Vigrx Plus
We have personally tested over 100 different male enhancement supplements, and Vigrx Plus stands out as the most effective in terms of results and customer reviews.
Not only is Vigrx Plus designed to help boost overall stamina and libido, but it’s also the only product in its category to be clinically studied and PROVEN to work.
Click Here to read more about my specific results with Vigrx Plus
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Where/Who do I contact to purchase 112 Degrees? -Jeff
You can buy it through their official website at 112degrees.ca- Rob
2 out of 2 people found this question helpful.