Did you just watch this video?
Yeah, I did too.
For those of you who haven’t, here’s the jist:
- Her husband stopped getting hard “down there”
- She comes home after a rather uncomfortable experience with a co-worker, and her husband essentially ravages her right in the kitchen
- His d$%k was so big, that it hit her G spot
- She went through his browser history and found this secret video
What The 5G Male Video Was All About
Note: If you’ve already watched the video and just want to know if 5G Male works, click here.
When I started researching 5G Male, it didn’t take long to get the idea that this stuff uses a sort of old school, unsophisticated marketing that I haven’t seen much of in a while, but used to be very popular.
It was almost refreshing in its unabashed in-your-face hard sell, complete with a 76 year old male porn star surrounded by two young female starlets.The 76 year old is a Dave Cummings, who calls himself the “oldest active pornstar”.
He didn’t get started in the industry until he retired from the Army after 20+ years, and at this point, he’s well known in the industry for his sexual stamina.
The official 5G Male website is dominated by a very long video presentation that starts out with Dave Cummings telling his story of how he came to dominate the industry well into his 50s, then moves on to 5G Male’s head researcher, Ryan Masters, talking more explicitly about the 5G Male product.
The story is that while Dave was fighting for the US Army in Vietnam, he was eating a lot of a Vietnamese dish called Xao Toi, and he noticed the sexual benefits he got from it.He had strong hard erections, and more importantly, they lasted and lasted… and so did he.
He took note of the 5 main ingredients in the dish, and has been using them ever since to bolster his renown abilities.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger?
Click Here to sign up for my free "Enlargement Exercises" eBook.
Working with Dave, Ryan Mastersand his company called Supernatural Man, created 5G Male using those “secret ingredients”.
The result, they say, is a sexual performance supplement that surpasses all others in it’s ability to get you hard and keep you there, even if you’re an aging porn star who’s job depends on it.
If you’re looking for a REAL solution to your ED issues, check out a pill called Blue Chew.
It’s an effective erectile dysfunction tablet that is by FAR the best ED remedy on the market.
Click Here to read my full review.
5G Male Ingredients
So what are these 5 ingredients, and how do they work together to boost your sexual prowess?
You’ll find many of these ingredients in dozens of the best erection pills on the market.
The original formula includes:
- Garlic which is rich in an ingredient called Allicin that improves blood flow to the genitals, creating better, longer-lasting erections and better sensitivity.
The biggest drawback is, of course, the smell, which gets addressed in the updated version, 5G Male Plus.
- Ginseng which can increase blood flow as well, but more importantly, it boosts libido and helps your body respond appropriately to physical stress, allowing you to maintain the erection once you achieve it.
There are also studiesdemonstrating that Ginseng increases sperm count, which in addition to fertility support, can lead to more intense orgasms.
- Ginkgo Leaves which can increase the effectiveness of nitric oxide when it comes to opening up blood vessels and allowing increased blood to flow through and sustain your erection.
- Ginger which again, increases blood flow to the genitals to help achieve and maintain your erection.
- Green Tea which has multiple health benefits including antioxidants and the strengthening of blood vessels, and the reduction of inflammation.
These are the original ingredients – the 5 Gs in 5G Male.
Since then, the formula has been upgraded to 5G Male Plus.
- The addition of Vitamin C, which boosts immune function and increases the effectiveness of the other formula components.
- The switch to American Ginseng which is thought to be more healthy overall.
- The choice to use Odorless Garlic so your pores don’t ooze the unattractive smell.
- The addition of Rhodiola Rosea which is known as a powerful adaptagen. It allows your body to respond better to mental stress and fatigue, which could otherwise hinder your relations.
The Supernatural Man crew boasts that all ingredients in the 5G Male formula come from the most reputable sources and are handled by experts only in an FDA approved facility.
Where to Buy
5G Male is sold online through its official website.
If you search for it in Google, you’ll get hits for tons of blog and review websites written by guys who’ve supposedly used the stuff and loved it.
These testimonials may or may not be true, but the fact is they exist to funnel customers to the official 5G Male website where they see the Dave Cummings/Ryan Masters video and buy the product.
A one month supply of 5G Male costs $69.95, but that’s just one of the 3 packages you can choose.There’s the 3 month supply for $179 and the 6 month supply for $317 with free shipping.
You’ll need to be careful of the 3 month supply, which they say is the most popular:
The default with the 3 month package is the 90 Day Auto-Ship option.This means that every 90 days, they will ship you another 3 month supply and charge you $179 plus shipping for it.You can choose to opt out of this, but it’s not uncommon for customers to miss the fact that they are choosing this.
When this happens, they get a shock 3 months later when the unknown charge shows up on their credit card bill.
In fact, I searched everywhere for further information on the details of the autoship program, yet couldn’t find any.
This may have changedif I had put in my credit card details – which I did not do – but you shouldn’t have to provide payment information before knowing all the details of your potential order.
If you try 5G Male and find it effective, the Auto-Ship plan may be exactly what you want, but it would be much better if they were more upfront about it so customers don’t get caught off guard and end up paying repeatedly for something it turns out they don’t want anymore.
5G Male Bonuses
The 5G Male product comes with several bonuses, 7 ebooks and videos to be exact:
- The 5G Enhancement Bible which includes tips, tricks, and techniques to improve erections and increase size.
- The Multiplier Method which is a 5-minute workout to improve performance and burn fat.
- The XXL Formula which contains exercises and diet guidelines to increase size.
- Magic Words That Drive Her Wild which contains all the best “dirty talk” lines that’ll have her eating out of the palm of your hand.
- The “Text to Sex” Course with the exact messages to send with the exact words that will have her begging for sex when you both get home.
- Female Confessions which is a set of video confessions from women about what they really want.
Knowing women’s secret fantasies and how to fulfill them is a sure fire way to give you an advantage.
- Become Supernatural: Extreme Sexual Performance Secrets which is a membership program that includes Playboy Radio host Jessica J sharing the secrets of the hottest women. 5G Male gives you a 3 month subscription for free.
After that, it’s $19.98 a month if you choose to continue. (They don’t specify if the subscription continues automatically or you have to re-up, which is a little concerning, considering all the free trial scams that automatically trigger ongoing monthly billing).
5G Male offers a 90-day money back guarantee, and freely displays its contact phone number and email address on the order page.
5G Male Reviews
Depending on how you look at it, there are either lots of 5G Male reviews from customers… or none at all.
See, there are plenty of review websites that are set up as though they’re unsolicited customer feedback, but really they’re a marketing strategy.On those review pages, there are several links that take you straight to the 5G Male where you can place an order.
Let Me Explain A Bit Here…
Let’s take the very first result that shows up when you run a search for 5g male reviews on Google.
At first glance, this looks like it might be somewhat of an impartial review.
It’s not until you land on the review itself that it’s pretty clear these guys are simply trying to sell the product.
I mean, there’s ads for 5G male sprinkled all over the page.
That’s the real goal of these sites, not to inform, but to funnel customers.
This isn’t to say that the reviewers haven’t used the product.
I don’t know if they have or haven’t.
It just means that selling 5G Male – not informing the public about it – is their primary function.
But what we don’t see is any unsolicited, independent customer feedback, which is a shame because that can be really useful.
I should highlight a particularly sketchy (though not uncommon) move here on the part of 5G Male and Supernatural Man.
At the top of there website, they claim to be “Certified As Secure & Trustworthy By the Leading Companies”:
But I checked with the Better Business Bureau, and not only does Supernatural Man NOT have an A+ rating.
They don’t even have a file with the agency:
5G Male and Supernatural Man are not the first product and company to say they’ve been sanctioned by organizations or showcased on media outlets. It happens all the time actually.
But that doesn’t take away the fact that it’s shady and it can be damaging to the company’s reputation.
5G Male Pros and Cons
Advantages of 5G Male
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It comes with several bonuses
- Your purchase is covered by a 90 day money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of 5G Male
- We found no real, independent, customer feedback about how actual users feel about 5G Male.
- You have to be careful when ordering that you know what you’re signing up for – you may end up with future charges you weren’t counting on.
- They claim to be endorsed by the Better Business Bureau, but the BBB has no record of the company or product.
The Bottom Line
My feelings on 5G Male are somewhat mixed.
It’s not the best product I’ve seen by any means, but it’s not awful, and it’s not particularly scammy either.
While a lot of their claims are a little bit too good to be true and definitely are an exaggeration, it is not to the point of a full on scam and the product itself really can yield some somewhat good results.
Despite the testimony of Dave Cummings, 5G Male looks like a pretty mediocre performance enhancing formula.Most of the ingredients are geared toward increasing blood flow for great erections, but the truth is there are better ingredients for that than Garlic and Ginger, like L-Arginine for instance.
I like the 90 day money back guarantee, and I’m sure there’s some value to the 7 bonuses that come with your order.
If 5G Male has caught your interest, I see no reason why you shouldn’t try it.Just pay attention during the ordering process to make sure you don’t sign up for any autoship payment plans you don’t want.
And if you don’t find it to be all you’d hoped, make sure you contact them for a refund.
At the end of the day, when there is a huge spread of reviews ranging from horrid to glowing accompanied by bold language and wild claims, caution should be exercised and red flags should be at least slightly raised.
Have You Used 5G Male?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and xao toi dish
Have you used this supplement?
5G Male a Dud
After nearly 3 months of taking 5G Male on a daily basis, I have concluded that the product simply doesn't work, at least not for me. I have noticed no difference whatsoever and decided to get my money back guarantee. When I called the company about it, they complied. They said it would take 3-5 business days for me to see the credits on my account. I like their customer service. Truth be told, the marketing featuring the oldest male porn star and his harrowing story dating back to when he served in the Vietnam War was very convincing.
I also figured that all these natural ingredients and no side effects from the reviews I read couldn't hurt. I decided to try these "magic" pills, only to realize it's all a ruse. When I called to cancel the first auto shipment, I was told it usually takes up to 3 months for the supplement to work. I thought that sounded strange, but I figured I'd give it another try. When they told me about a new special that was available, which was 3 more bottles for a very modest price of about $45. I tried it, but then just days away from the money back guarantee expiration date, I decided that there's still no difference with my plumbing so to speak. There could be instances where 5G Male works, but for me it was a big dud.
103 out of 104 people found this review helpful.
In Short: I would NOT recommend this to a friend.
Only tried a week and a SECOND order was ordered without MY REQUEST! Work or not BILLING me without my request is FRAUD! DO NOT ORDER WITH A CARD..EVER. Now I need to cancel my card to stop further BILLINGS 🙁
14 out of 14 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Thank you for your prompt response? Can you please advise what is the official website of this 5G Male Plus? -teejay
I believe it's 5gmale.com.- Rob
2 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
I ordered my product last Friday. When can I expect it to come in? -Robert
SupplementCritique.com is a review website. You'll need to contact 5G Male directly to discuss delivery times. They don't have a phone number or email that I can find, but if you go to the website, they have a link where you can request a callback.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
Where can I purchase 5G Male in my country, Malaysia? -Teejay
It's only available online through their website. You'll have to check to see if they deliver to Malaysia.- Rob