When you first start out in the workout community, it generally doesn’t take long before you start dabbling in supplements.
The first product most guys pick up is a pre workout.
Then the others, like testosterone boosters, post workout recovery aids, and creatine, start coming on the scene.
After a while, some guys decide to just stick with the basics.
Others go all in, trying everything to get that elusive perfect physique.
Alphadexfrom Myokem is an Anti-Aromatase formula that blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. It’s mainly for guys using prohormones or hormone replacement, but it’s also marketed as a standalone supplement to give you that lean, dry, hard look you want.
Estrogen is the female sex hormone, but guys have it too (just not as much as women).
What you may not know is that testosterone in the male body can convert to estrogen. That’s why guys using steroids get gynomastia (man boobs).
Too much of that extra testosterone converts to estrogen and you start manifesting female traits.
That’s an extreme (though somewhat common) example, but too much estrogen will surely keep you looking soft and bloated when you want to look lean and dry.
Alphadex Ingredients and How They Work
The Alphadex formula is a proprietary Estro-Control Matrix that includes:
- Safflower Seed Extract which can lower cholesterol and help prevent hardening of the arteries.
- Brassaiopsis Glomerulata Extract which helps minimize the conversion of testosterone to estrogen while it helps reverse the effect of declining testosterone levels as you age.
- Garcina Mangostana Extract which reduces inflammation and balances blood sugar levels.
- Acacetin which also minimized the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- Black Pepper Extract which helps increase your metabolism, burning more calories.
It’s also a natural anti-depressant.
The recommended dose is 1 capsule in the morning and one at night. The 56 count bottle will last 4 weeks.
The label comes with a warning that use of certain ingredients in Alphadex may be restricted by law enforcement as well as certain anti-doping agencies.
Alphadex Pros and Cons
Advantages of Alphadex
- You can use it with a testosterone boosting supplement or as PCT to increase the benefits of both, or you can use it alone to help you get a lean, cut look.
- There are several favorable Alphadex reviews at Amazon.
Disadvantages of Alphadex
- We’ve seen some extended user reviews that rate Alphadex as just okay.
These reviews are from serious bodybuilders that have used some of the most popular anti-aromatase formulas, and they say that Alphadex is okay, but not great.
Where To Buy
You can purchase Alphadex through the Myokem website or a few other online retailers.
The website sells the 56 count bottle for $59.99, but I’ve seen if for as little as $45.
It sounds like Alphadex works fairly well.I’d say $60 is probably too much to pay for a supplement that doesn’t exactly hit it out of the park, but look around for that $45 price and you’ve got a good deal on you
Have You Used Alphadex? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice for Building Testosterone – Testofuel
Low Testosterone levels affect close to 50 million American men, and are responsible for weight gain, energy loss, and erectile dysfunction issues.
Testofuel uses a specialized combination of all natural herbs and extracts to help give you a powerful boost in muscle mass and energy.
I recently had a chance to personally test out Testofuel for a period of 3 months, and have written up my full review and results.
Check out My Official Review of Testofuel Here
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review