Androx is a male enhancement supplement made by BioCentric Health Inc., a research based supplement company founded by 4 doctors out of Pennsylvania. BCH makes all kinds of supplements, from multivitamins to cognitive support. Androx is a product in the men’s health category, as it claims to increase the body’s natural production of male hormones and thereby provide nutritional support for sexual health and vitality.
Androx is a daily supplement. As the key ingredients build up in your system, you begin to notice the sexual effects taking hold:
- Enhanced Libido
- Improved Circulation and Blood Flow (ie Better Erections)
- Increased Energy, Endurance, and Stamina
Additionally, the increase in natural testosterone can lead to some other benefits like:
- Improved Muscle Tone
- A More Positive Frame of Mind
- Increased Energy in All Areas of Life
- Better Memory
- Stronger Heart and Immune System
The marketing information for Androx emphasizes the hormone production benefits of the product, and the active ingredients generally support that notion. There’s:
- Eurycoma Longifolia (aka Tongkat Ali) provides a boost in free testosterone, by not allowing it to bind with SHBG. All the testosterone in the world is useless to the body if it is bound up and rendered inactive. Tongkat Ali frees testosterone to make it available for use.
- Cordyceps Sinensis helps the brain transform sexual thoughts and images into hormonal impulses, making your body more able to carry out its romantic intentions. It also improves mental clarity and memory to boot.
- Epimedium Sagittatum acts as a precursor to nitric oxide, which increases blood flow to the penis for better, harder, longer-lasting erections.
- Tribulus Terrestris increases the body’s own testosterone production by first stimulating the secretion of luteinizing hormone. The luteinizing hormone then signals the testes to start producing more testosterone.
The recommended dose is 1 to 2 capsules daily. You should cycle on for 5 days, then off for two. After adhering to this schedule for 8 weeks, cycle off for 2 weeks before resuming the original regimen.
Androx Pros and Cons
Advantages of Androx
- The formula is all natural.
- It’s made by a comprehensive supplement company with the support of doctors.
- There is a generous 90 day money back guarantee.
- Discounts and free gifts are offered with purchases of multiple bottles.
Disadvantages of Androx
- It requires commitment.
- The dosing schedule can become complicated and difficult to adhere to with all the cycling on and off.
- It does not contain L-Arginine.
- We found no independent Androx reviews or feedback from customers (aside from testimonials on the website).
Where to Buy
You can purchase Androx from the BioCentric Healthe website. A single bottle which is presumably a 1 month supply, costs $39.95 plus shipping.You can save considerably if you buy 6 bottles at a time. Your per bottle cost decreases to $29.99, and you get free shipping and 2 free reports as gifts. If you’re not satisfied, Androx comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Androx seems like a fairly typical male enhancement supplement with nothing really more to offer than any of the other typical products out there. Some of the ingredients we look for are present, and some are absent. While Androxmay work for you, we see no compelling reason to recommend it over any of the other hundreds of supplements you have to choose from.
Have You Used Androx? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and androx3com, and Androx inc
Have you used this supplement?
I started taking Androx about 3 years ago, at age 52. There was no real noticeable effect until after my 2nd week, into the third. I noticed a faster arousal taking place when confronting sexual thoughts or images.
8 out of 9 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I sent you a money order on 01 19 2018 for$119.85 have not received product. When can I expect the shipment? -Edward kendall
SupplementCritique.com is a review website. We have no connection to the product you ordered. You'll need to contact the company directly.- Rob