Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream ReviewBy: Rob Miller
Home » Post Workout » Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream Review
Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream Overview
When you’re really serious about bodybuilding, one of the most important, yet overlooked, factors is good, quality, restorative sleep. Think about it.
You put in the work during the day, but your muscles grow while you’re asleep.
So if you’re not getting that deep restful sleep that’s the ideal environment for growth, you’re not getting what you need. Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dreamis a nighttime recovery product that promises to create that perfect environment so all your hard work pays off big time.
It promotes the ideal state for the release of HGH and Testosterone, as well as preventing muscle breakdown.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream Ingredients and How They Work
The Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream formula is divided into two proprietary blends:
The Night Growth Matrix promotes physical and mental recovery during sleep with components like:
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) which increases the release of HGH while you enter the REM sleep state.
- Epimedium which helps maintain a normal hormone balance.
- Mucuna Pruriens which supports natural testosterone production by increasing Luteinizing Hormone levels.
- Melatonin which is an antioxidant that’s been shown to promote relaxation and sleep.
The Muscle Recovery Matrix protects against catabolic damage by increasing protein synthesis to counteract the effect of the hardest training.
- L-Glutamine which supports a muscle building environment by reducing catabolism.
- BCAA Nitrate which is more stable than your typical Branched Chain Amino Acid formula with more efficient transportation.
- Fenugreek which maintains healthy testosterone levels for better health, mood, energy, and strength.
The recommended dose is 1 scoop mixed with 6-8 ounces of water and taken 30-45 minutes prior to going to bed.
Try to make sure you’ve got a good 8 hours of sleep ahead of you.
It’s also recommended that you cycle Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream on for 5 days and off for 2 days.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream
- There are lots of positive Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream reviews from customers who’ve used it.
They say the grape flavor is amazing, and it helps you fall asleep quickly and stay asleep all night.
- The formula contains vitamins and minerals as well as the sleep/recovery aid complexes.
You can find it selling for much less than the retail price.
Disadvantages of Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream
- Even though the reviews are positive, there’s really no talk of it helping with recovery or muscle growth, just as a sleep aid.
This doesn’t necessarily mean it doesn’t help you grow muscle.
That may just be harder to quantify.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream online or at GNC.
The price varies a lot so you’ll want to shop around.
The 30 serving tub can cost as much as $45 and as little as $20.
Because a restful, full night’s sleep is so important to muscle recovery and growth, I would recommend Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream if you’re having trouble sleeping.But if you sleep just fine, I don’t think you need the help it gives.