iSatori Restoraid Overview
For post workout recovery, some guys just drink a protein shake and call it a day.
But if you’re trying to build serious muscle by pushing yourself past your limits every time you hit the gym, you may need something more. iSatori Restoraid could be what you’re looking for.
They say it not only contains the necessary BCAAs, but it contains them in the precisely correct ratio to get you the best recovery possible.
And that’s not all this stuff has to make you sale through recovery.
Satori means “epiphany” in Japanese, and they say that’s just what you’ll have when you start recovering with iSatori Restoraid.
iSatori Restoraid Ingredients and How They Work
As we mentioned above, the iSatori Restoraid formula is anchored with Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs).
It uses an 8:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine to help promote better, faster muscle protein synthesis.
- Next is the Complete Protease Enzyme and Co-Factor Therapy Matrix.
This one helps reduce muscle inflammation and delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) which is what recovery is all about in terms of getting you back to the gym in top form.
- Then there’s the Superhydration Phosphate Electrolyte Complex.
This keeps your muscle fully hydrated during your workout so you continue to fire on all cylinders and accelerates recovery afterward.
- Waxy Maize rounds out the formula to improve absorption so you’re getting the nutrietnt and complexes you need quickly and efficiently.
Recommended use is 1 scoop mixed well with water in a shaker cup, and consumed directly after your workout, ideally within 30 minutes.
For better results, you can take another serving any time during the day
iSatori Restoraid Pros and Cons
Advantages of iSatori Restoraid
- It contains no stimulants, sugar, or artificial colors or flavors.
- The customer feedback in iSatori Restoraid reviews is overwhelmingly positive, with particular attention paid to the fact that it reduces delayed onset muscle soreness.
- There’s a 60 day guarantee if you buy it directly from iSatori.
- Reviewers comment that the taste and mixability are great.
Disadvantages of iSatori Restoraid
- It can get a little expensive, especially if you use it more than once a day.
Where to Buy
You can purchase iSatori Restoraid online through the iSatori website and a few other retail sites.
The 30 serving tub retails for $48, but I’ve seen it for as little as $3044.
It’s hard to argue against the incredibly positive customer f This stuff is almost universally loved.
You don’t even see people complaining about the cost.
If you’re in the market for a good post workout supplement, try to find a sale or discount, and give iSatori Restoraida try.