Athlean-RX XLR8 Review – Does It Work?By: Rob Miller
MD Reviewed By: Helen Okoye, MD What's This?
Fact Checked On: 3-20-2020
Home » Post Workout » Athlean-RX XLR8 Review – Does It Work?
1. Athlean-RX XLR8 Overview
There are lots of different ways to approach the post workout period.
There’s not much dispute that you need help to recover, but some guys do it with a meal, some with a protein shake, and some with a dedicated post workout products.
Athlean-RX XLR8 is one of those dedicated post workout products.
It comes from Athlean-RX, the supplement arm of Jeff Cavaliere’s all around workout products and programs company.
We decided to take a look and see if this is an appropriate way for you to go.
What Athlean-RX XLR8 can provide is that range of nutrients your muscles are craving after you’ve pushed them as far as they can go.
They will heal and rebuild, better than before, but they need the tools that Athlean-RX XLR8 gives them, and they need them as soon after your workout as possible.
2. Athlean-RX XLR8 Ingredients
Athlean-RX XLR8 attempts to give your recovering body all that it needs.
- Whey Protein Isolate/Concentrate Blend for rapid absorption of high quality amino acids needed for full repair and recovery, and Athlean-RX XLR8 uses only the most pure.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are 3 amino acids needed to stimulate protein synthesis to repair damaged muscle tissue.
BCAAs also help minimize post workout muscle soreness.
- Waxy Maize which is a quickly absorbed carbohydrate for sustained energy.
- Kre-Alkalyn which is a form of creatine that’s easily assimilated into the body for use.
You get the benefits of muscle energy and repair but none of the drawbacks like bloat.
- ALA which helps the rest of the ingredients to be better utilized so you don’t lose any of their benefit.
- 5-Methyl-7Methoxyisoflavone which increases protein synthesis while preserving bone strength to improve overall recovery.
3. Athlean-RX XLR8 Pros and Cons
Advantages of Athlean-RX XLR8
- It functions as a dedicated post workout recovery formula which is an often overlooked component of a workout supplement regimen.
Disadvantages of Athlean-RX XLR8
- I haven’t found Athlean-RX XLR8 reviews from customers to get real opinions on how it works.
- It only comes in one flavor.
4. Where to Buy
You can purchase Athlean-RX XLR8through the official Althenn X website.
The 30 serving tub costs $64.99.
Neglecting post workout recovery is a mistake a lot of guys make. Athlean-RX XLR8 makes it easy ot get what you need without having to make a complicated meal.I wish there were more customer feedback we could go on, but there isn’t.
Short of that, I wish there were a money back guarantee, but there doesn’t seem to be one explicitly explained.
Athlean-RX XLR8 may work quite well, but I think there are other, more affordable and more well known options.
At the end of the day, each post workout solution is going to affect everyone differently, but with the wide variety of affordable and proven options out there I would say it is worth exploring others.
Have You Used Athlean-RX XLR8? Leave Your Review Below!
2 Star User Reviews
Have you used this supplement?
There Are no 2 Star User Reviews
3 comments on “Athlean-RX XLR8 Review – Does It Work?”
Leave A New Comment
Still waiting to see if this stuff was worth the nearly 250$ I spent on it. I got the BCAA as well.
Pills are huge. The recovery taists good.
Excited for the next month of trainings
That tingle is from the pre workout is caused by the Beta Alanine in the formula. We’d love to have you share your results when the month is over.
By the way I have tried other pre workouts including cellucor C4 and Arnold pump etc and none comes close to Xcite.