Axcite Magnum Overview
Axcite Magnum, made by Athletic Xtreme, is a sexual enhancement supplement that promises to turn you into “the BEST she’s ever had!” The website is dripping with hyped up claims that you’ll have all the women talking about what a great lover you are, but it says very little about what it actually does. We will assume that because it is advertised as a performance enhancer, you can expect to achieve harder, longer-lasting erections, heightened arousal, and more intense orgasms.
If you weed through all the glowing testimonials on the website, you’ll find that there is some information on the ingredients in Axcite Magnum, and there are relatively comparatively few:
- Red Korean Ginseng Root works by dilating blood vessels and facilitating the release of nitric oxide, allowing blood to flow more freely into the penis.
- Epimedium also increases blood flow which is primarily responsible for quality erections, and it acts as an aphrodisiac to enhance arousal.
- Pine Bark Extract increases overall cardiovascular function, again allowing for increased blood flow.
- D-Aspartic Acid encourages the production of the male sex hormone, testosterone.
The recommended dose of Axcite Magnum is 4 capsules per day, 2 in the morning and 2 at night. It is said to work over time, though how long you should expect it to take is not specified.
Axcite Magnum Pros and Cons
In order to decide on the right male enhancement supplement, you’ll need to look past the hype, and compare the advantages and disadvantages of all the options.
Advantages of Axcite Magnum
- It comes in a 7-day trial size.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee.
- There are numerous positive testimonials given on the website.
- The ingredients are all natural.
Disadvantages of Axcite Magnum
- It does not contain L-Arginine or many of the known herbal aphrodisiacs.
- There is no explanation of how the ingredients work.The website is mainly hyped up claims and over-the-top testimonials, lacking professionalism.
- No discount is available for bulk orders.
Where to Buy
There are several online avenues for buying Axcite Magnum. The website offers two different packages. There is a 7-day trial offer of 28 capsules for $9.97. A bottle of 112 capsules, good for a 28-day supply costs $36. There doesn’t appear to be a discount for bulk orders. Other online retailers also carry Axcite Magnum for prices ranging from $25 to $36 per 112-count bottle.
Axcite Magnum appears to be marketed to a younger crowd looking for an edge, more than older gentlemen looking to alleviate their erectile dysfunction naturally. Their tag line is “Locked, Cocked, & Ready to Rock.” What they fail to consider is that even young guys might want to know a little bit about what they’re taking and what to expect. But the marketing doesn’t make the product. Axcite Magnum could work quite well in the end, and the only way you’ll know for sure is by trying it. Both the 7-day and the 28-day supply are backed by a 30-day guarantee, so why not give it a try?
Have You Used Axcite Magnum? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and magnum blood flow reviews, and axcite magnum reviews, and AXCITE MAGNUM review
Have you used this supplement?
Emmanuel otti's Review
It appears no action of 112 capsules purchased & taken as per instructions but big disappointment as never had an erection or sexy mood. I recommend wood-e supplement as the real thing for the bedroom job.....
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Thanks for your clarification! Please have you done any review on supplement called SupaSize capsules? Where can I read it ? Once more for your wonderful and beneficial research and review! -Musa Yaro Danqujig
Your welcome! I haven't reviewed SupaSize yet, but it's on my list. Keep an eye out for it in the next few weeks.- Rob