BiggerX is a male enhancement supplement that promises to enlarge your penis. But though they do say that once or twice in their marketing, they are mostly very careful to specify that it is really about increasing the size of your erection, not the size of your resting penis. On the other hand, the bottle has the image of a tape measure on the label, so they are definitely attempting to capitalize on the typical male desire for a bigger penis.
There is no official BiggerX website, but the retailers that sell it have all the information we need to make an intelligent decision about whether or not to recommend purchasing it. The promises of BiggerX are fairly standard and include:
- Real penis enlargement that lasts even after you stop taking the pills.
- Harder, thicker, fuller erections.
- Increased confidence.
- More strength and endurance.
Well the first thing we do is look at the formula to see if the ingredients list supports the claims. What we find in BiggerX is:
- Yohimbe which increases the flow of blood to the penis.
- L-Arginine which accomplishes the same goal through a slightly different mechanism.
- Oat Straw, Tribulus, Orchic Substance, and Zinc which all contribute to a boost in natural testosterone levels for increased desire and better performance.
- Muira Puama, Maca, and Catuaba Bark which are all natural herbal aphrodisiacs that have been used for centuries.
- Several additional herbs that have anecdotally been described as beneficial to your sexual performance.
BiggerX is a daily supplement, and the recommended dose is 2 capsules per day with a meal.
BiggerX Pros and Cons
Advantages of BiggerX
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It contains most of the male enhancement ingredients we look for.
Disadvantages of BiggerX
- There is no official BiggerX website.
- BiggerX contains Yohimbe which has been recommended against by the FDA for potentially causing serious side effects like extreme blood pressure changes.
- There’s no manufacturer provided money back guarantee.
- They make the unfulfillable promise of permanent penis growth.
Where to Buy
You can purchase BiggerX online through a couple of different retailers. A Google search will lead you to them. The 60-count bottle sells for anything from $40 to $50 which is about standard for these products.
The ingredient list for BiggerX is pretty comprehensive. We only have two real problems with this product. First of all, they promise real penis growth that lasts even after you stop taking the pills. Second of all, BiggerX contains Yohimbe, which could be dangerous, especially when taken regularly as per the instructions for this product. After weighing it all out, we’d have to say that buying BiggerXis probably not a good bet.
Have You Used BiggerX? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and penatropin side effects
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!