According to its manufacturer, Ciatra is “The True and Original Solution for Men.” Our job, of course, is to figure out if the goods live up to the hype. Ciatramakes two main claims: that it will instantly give you rock hard erections and that it will grow your penis up to 5 inches in length.
Let’s take those claims one at a time.
The website explains that Ciatra blocks the production of specific enzymes then stimulates the release of nitric oxide.
As you know, nitric oxide is responsible for relaxing blood vessel walls, allowing more blood to flow to the penis for better erections.
Ciatra claims to work in 5 to 10 minutes, which is far more quickly than any other pill we’ve seen or tried.
Ciatra and Penis Length
Besides making the 5 inch growth claim, the only mention Ciatra makes about penis growth is that over time, having more and more big erections will cause your penis to grow.
As far as we know (and we’ve looked pretty hard for evidence), this claim is completely unsupported.
The official Ciatra website does not offer a list of ingredients, but we did find this information on some third party sites.
The formula includes Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Ginger, Safed Musli, Saffron, Ginseng, Ginkgo, Jaiphal, and Mucuna Pruriens.
If this unverified list is correct, then we fail to see how Ciatra increases the production of nitric oxide and improves erections in any significant way.
Most male enhancement supplements use L-Arginine, Epimedium, Yohimbe, or some combination of these to improve blood flow and erections.
Ciatra has none of these.
The recommended dose is 1 capsule taken 5 to 10 minutes before sex.
They say that the more you take it the better it works, but there is no instruction for daily use.
Ciatra Pros and Cons
Advantages of Ciatra
- There is a 90-day money back guarantee.
- You don’t need to take it every day.
Disadvantages of Ciatra
- No ingredient list is officially offered.
- Contrary to the product claims, there are no ingredients that would have a significant effect on penile blood flow.
- We found no independent Ciatra reviews.
- It is difficult to understand how a capsule can be effective 5 minutes after you take it.
Where to Buy
You can buy Ciatra through the product website.
A single bottle of 15 capsules sells for $31. You’ll save on your per-pill price if you buy more.There is a 90 day guarantee on your first order.
You can return any unused portion so if you wanted to take advantage of a bulk order discount, you could and you’d still be covered under the guarantee.
Given the strange and unsupported claims of immediate results and penis growth, we’re skeptical of Ciatra.
Add in the fact that there are no pro-sexual nutrients in the formula and we just can’t recommend Ciatra.
Have You Used Ciatra?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and ciatra
Have you used this supplement?
NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!
In Short: I would NOT recommend this to a friend.
Get real men, or more directly:. Be real men!!!!! Use that head God gave you and use the big one! How many times have you been in hot water, or the doctor's office with a strange drip from your penis or a gnawing itch in your thatch because you were stupid enough to let the little head do the thinkin' for the big head? Well, OK, you may not be quite that stupid.
Ciatra is one of the early Cialis knock offs, just like a plastic vagina, it's not nearly like the real thing.
I not been a guinea pig test dick I would have passed on Ciatra. I cut a deal with a friend who owns retail outlets.
This one would get negative stars we're that possible.
1. How many times have you read what the SupplementCritique review says about penis enlargement, specifically that no pill will give you a bigger penis by itself? We all would like to believe otherwise.
2. Forget about penis enlargement pills. They do not work.
3. One of the ingredients is saffron.
4. There's no way to tell what size the capsule is; what we tested looked to be size 00 which is pretty standard. It holds 900 mgs (milligrams).
5. Ashwaganda does have some mood altering properties. It can help relieve stress and relax you, thereby helping your mind prep for sex.
8. My own experience, bet you thought I'd never get to this part.
9. True, Ciatra makes two major claims, depending on which website you see it on.
10. The Ciatra website is funky.
Gentlemen: There you have it, I concur strongly with SupplementCritique, I cannot recommend Ciatra. Not only can I not recommend it, I tried it and found it has absolutely no redeeming pleasurable penis erecting enhancing qualities.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!