Dopalean GH Review – Stimulant Free Weight Loss?By: Rob Miller
Home » Weight Loss » Dopalean GH Review – Stimulant Free Weight Loss?
Dopalean GH Overview
If you’ve spent any time trying to find a weight loss pill that doesn’t contain stimulants, you know it’s almost like trying to find the proverbial needle in the haystack.
It’s simply not likely to happen. Until Dopalean GH, that is. Dopalean GH is a weight loss supplement made by ProSource that relies on what is essentially a very simple formula to produce dramatic results for your body, all without the use of stimulants.
The idea of a fat burning supplement that doesn’t contain stimulants is definitely intriguing, so we took a closer look to see if we could sort out whether or not Dopalean GH is likely to be effective.
Dopalean GH Ingredients and How They Work
The Dopalean GH formula contains only three ingredients:
- Svetol is a patented extract from the Green Coffee Bean. In clinical tests, Svetol has been shown to inhibit the activity of glucose-6-phosphatase. This means it limits the release of glucose into general circulation, which slows the conversion of sugar to fat needing to be stored. In tests, the participants taking Svetol lost more weight and retained more lean muscle mass over a 60 day period than those taking a placebo.
- Mucuna Pruriens provides L-Dopa which is a precursor to Dopamine. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that improves mood, focus, and concentration. L-Dopa also stimulates the release of Growth Hormone which helps break down body fat and build muscle.
- Vitamin C though there is no explanation as to how Vitamin C contributes to weight loss, and we are unaware that any link exists.
The dosing recommendation is that you take 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 before dinner for a maximum of 4 capsules per day. This does provide you with sufficient levels of Svetol to match the results from the clinical testing.
One thing we think we should mention here is that the label warns that the supplement contains beef and pork products. This seems a little strange since none of the listed ingredients are from animal products at all. This may or not be an issue, but we think it’s worth noting. It kind of highlights the fact that you should always read labels before taking any kind of supplement.
Dopalean GH Pros and Cons
Advantages of Dopalean GH
- It is reasonably priced.
- If you want to avoid stimulants, Dopalean GH could be the way to do it.
- The formula is quite simple.
Disadvantages of Dopalean GH
- We couldn’t find any Dopalean GHreviews or discussions from anyone who’s actually taken it.
- It doesn’t contain an appetite suppressant.
- Dopalean GH may need to be stacked in order to achieve the desired results.
Where To Buy
You can purchase Dopalean GH online through the ProSource website. The 120 count bottle is a one month supply and currently costs $28.95. This is a significant reduction from the previous price of $48.95.
We were really hoping to find a robust discussion of Dopalean GH on the bodybuilding and/or weight loss forums to help us figure out if this stuff really works. It’s different enough to make it difficult to make an educated guess. So we had to rely on other factors. The fact that it mentions containing those animal products and doesn’t reveal how they factor in is concerning. Combine that with the big price break and the lack of feedback, and we have to recommend that you go with something better than Dopalean GH.
Have You Used Dopalean GH? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Weight LossAffiliate Disclosure
Instant Knockout is actually a new fat burning supplement I just came across, and got great results.
LeanBean Female Fat Burner is the BEST fat burner for women we\’ve ever tested.Read our review here.
Biohacks your body into instant ketosis to burn fat instead of carbs.
Weight loss, energy, focus, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging.