Duromite is male enhancement supplement made by a company called Pure Vive Health Sciences. They make a few different supplements, mainly in the categories of sexual enhancement and weight management. The company has an official website, where you can buy their products, but unfortunately, the information shared on the website is very minimal. In order to find out enough about Duromite to make this review worthwhile, we had to go rogue (find other, maybe not quite as credible) sources.
While we found no official ingredient list, we were able to get in touch with a guy who’s used Duromite. He filled us in on what the bottles label says. The active ingredients in Duromite are:
- L-Arginine for increasing the amount of nitric oxide in your body. The more nitric oxide, the better your blood flows to your penis during arousal. This means stronger, harder, bigger erections.
- Pine Bark Extract which when used in conjunction with L-Arginine improves penile blood flow even more.
- Long Jack Root which increases the amount of free testosterone in your body. Some testosterone molecules get bound up with something called SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin). When this happens, the testosterone is useless.Long Jack Root unbinds the testosterone so it’s free to be used by your body to improve libido and performance.
- Damiana is a strong herbal aphrodisiac.
- Black Pepper helps open up blood vessels for better blood flow as well as better absorption of the other ingredients.
Duromite is a daily supplement, and the effects should build up over time. Our friend who tried it said that it took about 5 days for him to feel the effects.
Duromite Pros and Cons
Knowing that there’s good and bad in everything, we like to make a list of the pros and cons of each of the products we review. That way, we know we’re looking at both sides of the story before coming to a conclusion.
Advantages of Duromite
- It’s reasonably priced.
- It contains L-Arginine.
- According to the one person we know who used it, it works pretty well.
- There’s a 40 day money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Duromite
- There is very little official information provided about Duromite.
- According to one reviewer, the black pepper in Duromite may cause a slight numbing of your mouth when you take it.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Duromitethrough the Pure Vive Health Sciences website. A single bottle costs $34.50, and there are no discounts available for bulk purchases. There is, however a 40 day money back guarantee.
Duromite contains some of the key ingredients we look for in a male enhancement product. Given the reasonable price and the money back guarantee, it may be worth giving a try.
Have You Used Duromite? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and duromite
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!