Erector Max Review – Helpful or Hype?By: Rob Miller
Home » Male Enhancement » Erector Max Review – Helpful or Hype?
Erector Max Overview
Erector Max is a male enhancement supplement that makes some pretty wild claims. According to retailer’s information, if you take Erector Max, you can expect the following:
- Up to double strength orgasms.
- Up to a 500% increase in testosterone.
- An end to premature ejaculation.
- Greater stamina.
- Marked increase in sexual confidence.
- Sex up to 20 times per day.
In fact, it states that Erector Max creates an entirely new SEX GOD – YOU!
Erector Max Ingredients and How They Work
There is no Erector Max website where we could find reliable information on ingredients and usage, so we had to get what we could from outside review sites. Some of the ingredients we found were:
- Tongkat Ali, Tribulus Terrestris, and Mucuna Pruriens all help increase the production of testosterone.
- Choline Dihydrogen Citrate, Epimedium, and Coleus Forskohlii increase blood flow to make erections bigger and harder.
- Damiana, Maca, Muira Puama, and Catuaba Bark are natural aphrodisiacs that boost libido.
- Ashwaganda and Rhodiola Rosea increase energy to help with stamina.
We couldn’t find anything indicating dosing instructions or whether Erector Max is a daily supplement or one that should be taken only as needed before sex.
Erector Max Pros and Cons
When you have a decision to make like whether or not to spend money on a product, listing out the pros and cons helps.
Erector Max Advantages
- It has lots of the best male enhancement ingredients.
- It’s all natural.
Erector Max Disadvantages
- It is only sold in the UK.
- It is missing L-Arginine for better blood flow.
- There is no money back guarantee that we could find.
- The exaggerated claims lower their credibility.
Where to Buy
There is no official website that sells Erector Max. But there are retailer sites, like LifeNLove, that sell it and would ship it overseas for you. The price is about $40 for a 60 pill bottle, which is probably a 30 day supply, but we don’t know because we could find no dosing information. Add the cost of shipping, however, and the price gets pretty steep.
We like a lot of the ingredients in Erector Max. But there are a few things we don’t like. We don’t like the exaggerated, unprofessional marketing materials. We don’t like the fact that it has to be shipped from overseas, given that there are so many choices here in the US. And we don’t like the fact that we found no information regarding a money back guarantee. While Erector Maxmight very well be a solid contender, we think you’d be better off with something else, something that is made in the US, has undergone clinical testing, and shows some real positive customer reviews.
Have You Used Erector Max? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Out of the 100+ male enhancement products Ive tried, Vigrx Plus was the best.
The Bathmate is a proven water-based vacuum pump that can help dramatically increase your size.
Phallosan Forte is a GREAT option for those looking to grow both length AND girth, permanently.
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Is coffee and tea the only way you take this enhancer and if it's coffee can it have cream and sugar or not -
I'm not aware that the instructions are to take only with coffee or tea, and in any case, I've never heard of a supplement with such restrictions.- Rob