Erexis is a fast-acting male enhancement supplement in the style of an herbal alternative to prescription erectile dysfunction medications, like Viagra.
It’s described on a very short and simple website which explains a little about what Erexis is, how to take it, and what it does.
In a nutshell, what you can expect when taking Erexis is:
- Increased libido
- A faster response to sexual stimulation.
- No interference from alcohol consumption.
- Harder erections.
- Sexual readiness that lasts for up to 72 hours.
The Erexis website displays a supplement fact sheet that contains the entire ingredient list.
- Eurycoma Longfolia which frees up bound testosterone to be used by the body, for increasing arousal and improving performance.
- Cordyceps Sinensis which increases libido and vitality.
- Panax Ginseng which bolsters energy and endurance.
- Epimedium Brevicornum which increases the flow of blood to the penis for better erections.
The recommended dose is one or two capsules about 45 minutes prior to sexual activity.
If it’s your first time using Erexis, it’s recommended that you start out with one capsule, and see how things go.
If you don’t feel the desired effects, take one more.
Make sure, however, not to take more than 3 capsules in a 24 hour period.
Erexis Pros and Cons
Advantages of Erexis
- No commitment is required.
You don’t have to take it every day.
- It’s reasonably affordable.
- The ingredients are fully disclosed, and they are all natural.
- There is a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Erexis
- Though the ingredients are fully listed, there is no explanation as to how they work together to get the job done.
- There are no Erexis reviews from customers who’ve used it.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Erexis online. A package containing 2 capsules sells for $9.95 while a package of 10 costs $39.95. Again, there is an 30-day unconditional money back guarantee for Erexis, and a 24/7 customer service hotline number is listed on the order page.
Really the biggest missing piece to this puzzle is the lack of customer reviews.But with reasonable price, the ability to try it for only $10, and the money back guarantee, I’d say that if you’re in the market for a fast acting herbal male enhancement pill, Erexisis worth giving a go.
Have You Used Erexis?Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
This was great stuff. It worked like a charm. Not sure why Biogenica discontinued it.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
Rob Miller: Usually they are caught injecting illegal substances into their product in an effort to make them work. Once the FDA catches on they are typically pulled off the shelves.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I have yet to find anything that works as good as Erexis but I did find one that has some punch. I'd love to find something that is on par with Erexis. I have 12 pills left. I wish now that I had bought a couple more bottles when they said it was being discontinued. Eeeeekkk. I would love any suggestions on comparable products to test out. -Jim
Yeah, check out this stack I call the closest thing to over-the-counter Viagra. I think you'll be pleased with the results.- Rob