Extamax is one of many herbal male enhancement products on the market that boasts its ability to increase your penis size and enhance your sexual prowess. The bold marketing materials claim that Extamax will maximize the width, length, and power of your penis, and increase your self confidence.
The primary mechanism of action is to increase blood flow to your genitals, causing bigger and better erections.
Extamax also claims that increasing the amount of blood that fills the penis during erection causes the penile tissue to permanently grow over time. While claims of harder, and maybe even bigger, erections may be true, claims of permanent growth this way are simply not possible.
Extamax contains many of the same ingredients found in most similar products:
- Yohimbe and L-Arginine help increase the flow of blood to the penis, causing firmer erections. Yohimbe may be cause for concern. While it has been found to be effective, it has also been found to cause serious side effects in some men, especially with long term use.
- Maca Root, Catuaba Bark, and Muira Puama are all natural herbs that have been used for centuries by indigenous peoples to increase male libido and performance.
- Tribulus Terrestris and Oat Straw help increase the amount of free testosterone flowing through your blood stream. This has the effect of increasing both desire and performance.
- Cayenne, Ginger, and Korean Ginseng all help increase sexual energy and endurance.
Extamax is a slow acting supplement. If you take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, you should start noticing the effects within a few weeks.
Extamax Pros and Cons
Given that there are so many options in this market, comparing the good and bad aspects of a product can help you determine whether or not it’s a viable contender.
The Good About Extamax
- It is all natural.
- It contains ingredients known to improve sexual performance.
- There is a money back guarantee.
- There are several ordering options.
This Bad About Extamax
- The claims about penis enlargement are false and exaggerated.
- It contains Yohimbe which has been recommended against by the FDA.
- We found no Extamax reviews other than testimonials on the website.
- There are several complaints with the Better Business Bureau about Extamax and its parent company, VitaMan Labs, from customers unable to reach the company to request a cancellation or refund.
- The free trial (which costs $19.99) is only available by signing up for future automatic shipments.
Where to Buy
Extamax is available through the Extamax website. You have several different options for how to order. A free trial is available, but it causes you to be signed up for automatic monthly shipments for which you will be charged. Alternatively, you can buy individual bottles, and discounts are offered when you purchase multiples. The pricing structure is a bit confusing, but the base price is about $60 per bottle, which is a one month supply.
Extamax may indeed be a decent herbal male enhancement supplement. The trouble is we can’t get past the hyped up, exaggerated marketing, the shady free trial offer, and the poor customer service record of the company and the product. Given that you have so many choices in the field of male sexual enhancement, we recommend you skip right over Extamax, and moving on to something you can trust.
Have You Used Extamax? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and extamax reviews, and extamax, and extamax review
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
How can I order extamax and where ? Because I tried looking for it but it won't let me order it , and it keeps bringing me to other pills that's in relation with it besides the actual extamax product, how can I find it and order it? -Josh
This happens a lot with these free trial products. They get a bunch of complaints, and they either change their product name and packaging or go away all together. I recommend you don't bother with them at all. Try VigRx Plus instead.- Rob
When do you take the pills -angela
The recommended dose is 2 capsules a day. They don't specify when exactly to take them, Any time is fine, but it's best to try to keep it to about the same time each day.- Rob
Any negative reactions? -Paul
I haven't heard of any, except to your wallet.- Rob
0 out of 1 people found this question helpful.