Health Research Laboratories used to make a product called HardnThick, but it would appear as though they no longer do. A look at the HRL website indicates that it’s a reputable company with a comprehensive stable of supplements addressing all kinds of issues. The supplements all have names like “The Ultimate Heart Formula” and “T-Plus Rejuvenation”, so I’m guessing that “HardnThick” just no longer fits in.
But when it did, it was promoted as a product that could boost your erection quality and sexual performance primarily by increasing your testosterone levels. As men age, our bodies naturally produce less and less testosterone. Beginning in our early 20s, the drop only increases from there.
By the time we hit 40, we’re wondering where it all went. A supplement that reignites that production mechanism can make a real difference in terms not just of our sex life, but our overall strength and vitality as well.
Unfortunately, it looks like Health Research Laboratories did a good job wiping the slate clean. There is no verifiable information to be found online regarding the HardnThick formula or how it worked. We did find some unverified ingredient information and we’ll share that in the hope that it’ll give you an idea of how HardnThick once worked. Within the formula was found:
- Tribulus Terrestris which stimulates the release of increased Luteinizing Hormone. LH is what signals the testes to product greater levels of testosterone.
- L-Arginine which increases the amount of nitric oxide in the body which allow blood to flow more freely into the penis during arousal for your best erections.
- DHEA which is another male hormone in addition to testosterone.
- Turmeric which may have aphrodisiac-like properties.
- Vitamin B6 which helps your body function smoothly by aiding most bodily processes.
We didn’t find anything about recommended dosing, but given that it was made by a supplement maker, we’re led to believe that HardnThick was meant to be taken daily.
HardnThick Pros and Cons
A quick list of what’s good and what’s not so good about a product helps when we’re trying to come to an ultimate conclusion about whether or not it would be useful to use.
Advantages of HardnThick
- The ingredients are natural and relevant.
Disadvantages of HardnThick
- We have very little information on HardnThick, how it’s used, what’s in it, how much it costs, etc.
- There is no online availability.
Where to Buy
We were unable to locate a source for purchasing HardnThick.
When we come across a vague product like HardnThick, we pass it by pretty quickly and easily. There are so many good supplements from reputable and sources, providing verifiable information. Skip the HardnThick and go with one of those.
Have You Used HardnThick? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!