Juvenator is the type of male enhancement product you take only when necessary to increase your confidence and improve your sexual performance. That puts it in the “herbal Viagra alternative” category of supplements. Although it’s modeled after ancient Chinese remedies and its packaging colors are the traditional red and gold, Juvenator is made in the U.S under FDA supplement manufacturing guidelines.
What Juvenator claims to provide is:
- Better erectile quality
- Increased energy and stamina
- Boosted sexual desire
The website has an entire page devoted to testimonials where both men and the women that love them gush about how Juvenator has changed their lives and their relationships for the better, so we admit to being intrigued. What counts, however, is the formula, so let’s dive into that and see what we find.
The ingredient list for Juvenator is revealed, though the amounts of each are proprietary and explanations of how they each contribute are not provided. Luckily, we know a thing or two about male enhancement ingredients, so we can help you out somewhat there.
The list includes:
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases your body’s natural testosterone production which in turn boosts both libido and sexual performance.
- Gingko Biloba which improves blood flow throughout the body, including the brain.
- Ginseng which improves blood flow and acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Eurycoma Longifolia which increases free testosterone levels by acting on Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG).
- Wild Yam which balances hormones.
The dosing instructions for Juvenator are a little unusual. You are told to take one capsule on an empty stomach the day before you expect to engage in sexual activity. Then take another capsule 24 hours later, on the day you plan to have sex. Once you take the 2 capsules, the effects are said to last for 2 to 5 days. They also say that after your body gets used to Juvenator, and your circulation improves, you can take 1 capsule per week.
Juvenator Pros and Cons
Advantages of Juvenator
- The ingredients are listed and all natural.
- There are several positive testimonials provided on the website.
- There have been no reported side effects.
- Several packages are available for purchase, depending on your needs.
Disadvantages of Juvenator
- There are no clinical studies demonstrating its effectiveness.
- The money back guarantee only applies to unopened packages, so satisfaction isn’t truly guaranteed.
- The dosing instructions require that you plan your sexual activity a day in advance, so it’s not great for spontaneity.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Juvenatorthrough the official website. A single 2-capsule dose sells for $14.95. A 30-capsule package (good for 15 days) costs $69.95. And a 30 day supply of 60 capsules will run you $99.95. Remember, the return policy is to only accept unopened packages, so this is not a situation where you can return what’s left if you don’t like it.
Given the screwy dosing instructions, the fairly lackluster ingredient list, and the high price, I would recommend that you pass right over Juvenator.
Have You Used Juvenator? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
In Short: I would NOT recommend this to a friend.
You may feel a twitch, that's about it. This stuff is aimed at the twenty somethings who want to be teens and the thirty somethings who want to be twenty.
With a naked woman the libido gets rollin' anyway. If you're horny enough to masturbate that's a pretty good indicator your libido is active.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!